• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey hello dear Eeveelover how are you doing today good? With me is great and good today dear Eeveelover. I have a new lessons from my best friend Danny about pokémon, because I'm not a Elite trainer right now anymore. I'm ranked from him to the Class trainer now. So now I'm learning about three starter pokémons from Kanto region right now dear Eeveelover. I want to continue on Squirtle, because I have done about the Bulbasaur and Charmander right now dear Eeveelover :)
    Hi Eevee. :p
    I just couldn't resist Battle Rhythm, especially when I found out they had a Tutoring Program.
    No, it's not Skam. I won't go back to his Clan, as I don't feel I belong there, some people in SOTP were just...no.

I don't know if I'm leaving for sure, though. DEpends on what I wanna do, but don't worry, it won't be soon ^^
    I shoulda told you this sooner, so I'm sorry, but I may be leaving TEG soon. My old friend may be remaking his Guild, so I may join.
    Well I had been removed from the Chat wayy back when so I thought I had been removed since then, but ehh its all good, ive been good and you? :)
    my eeveelution was Jolteon in my Red version, now that I think about it . . . xD

If wish Flareon could learn Flare Blitz D:
    everyone complains about that though lol
    Your pm box is full

So I noticed your art shop doesn't have a dedicated spriter and I have a friend that's really good at spriting, but she doesn't think anyone would want just a spriter. She's really good with fusions and I believe she can do re colors as well. Would you be interested in having her as a worker? If so I'll tell her to pm you with some of he work (though she does have some in her sig that's pretty good) and I'll give you a link so you can see her sig
    Oh cool. Yeah, I already got a Chimchar from him but forgot to deduct points from myself. Oh, no problem Boss, thank you for the offer . 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…