• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh good, so the trade won't be too difficult then :).

Ahhh, that's cool. I'm glad they actually see battle :p.

There are so many trading newbies out there, that dealing with an experience trader, like yourself, who reads and actually follows the rules (OMG new concept), is a very welcome and nice change.
    Oh, it's not that I don't believe you, I just know OT:MAT is a huge member of PokeCheck. So the person you got it from or somewhere down the trade line, probably got it originally from there.
    Let me check on that.

Edit: I'll accept that since it's for personal use, please post in the thread. As a note, I'm not crazy about accepting pokemon from PokeCheck, since most people can get them for free. Not to say that you got it from there, but I know OT:MAT has tons of stuff there.
    I try not to be too picky, but I'm a perfectionist, so I always try to go highest available (which is why I RNG >.<)
    Replied to your post in my shop. I already have the piplup and have a pending trade for the turtwig (offerer is waiting for the next RNG rotation)
    A bit earlier....but glad to see your suggestion went with what I thought.

Cause I have no way to clone so I need to trade for each deoxys...I want one of each form.
    Can you please suggest the limit you think is reasonable?

Ahh, the manaphy was shiny...do you have a non-shiny flawless timid one too?
    Thanks!

Rate your experience:
    What can we improve on:
    What did we do well:
    Would you trade with us again:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…