• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Akaito: ...3 years...
    Me: What?
    Akaito: 3 years ago. Kaito and Miku dated. Meiko...split them up. She pawned Kaito, and used him. But she never loved him...and...now Miku is doing the same with Dell...Meiko...has scarred Miku. And now...Kaito has to take the damage.
    Len: *growls* Meiko that *****...I've always hated her...and now she's scarred Miku. And now Miki's doing what she did...
    Len: I...I was told to leave. I...don't know if he's okie...
    Akaito: *is pale again and looks at ground*
    Me: *hugs him* It's alright...
    Len: *places hand on Akaito's shoulder and smiles* Yeah, what Saph said...
    Me: Miku...she's using him...after all ofbthis you'd think he'd come to his senses...
    Len: Sapphire... *runs to me amd hugs me* Are you upset? I had a feeling...
    Me: I'm...fine...how's Kaito?
    Len: He...said that...last night he was thinking of Miku. And...that he knew that she probably would never love him. He...well...his heart couldn't take it. That's why it stopped...and...it stopped again. When he was talking about it.
    Me: Oh really now? Because I hugged Akaito to make him feel better? It's MIKU'S fault that Kaito's heartbroken. It's HER fault. Now, if Miku hadn't broke hos heary, he wouldn't have tried to kill himself,and tjen he wouldn't be in the hodpitle, and the Akaito wouldn't be sad, and then I wouldn't have to hug Akaito. Now, you can say whatever you want. But you're just as bad as that dirty, ***** *** mother****ing ***** Miku Hatsune. She thinks she's a ****ing princess. You're her pawn, Dell. I used to think you were cool Dell. Nice that you showed your ****ing true colors. Go die in a ****ing ditch you *******.
    Len: Shh...it's alright...
    Docter: Mr. Kagamine?
    Len: *lifts head* Yes?
    Docter: Kaito would like to speak with you.
    Len: What?! But...I thought...
    Docter: Yes, his heart stopped, and we though it was simply because of bloodloss...yet it wasn't. We saved him buy he wants to talk to you.
    Me: *buries face in his shoulder and cries*
    Len: Shhh... *sings to me and holds me in his arms*
    Akaito: *face is pale and shakes head* No...he...he can't...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…