• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Um I guess you're not here now but I'll be on PO for the next few hours, so you can challenge me there.
    Hi, it looks like we're matched up for the Creamery Command RU tournament. I am GMT -6 and can be free most evenings, but I can stay up late or get up early to battle if necessary. I'm free most afternoons my time except Friday, and pretty much the weekend except midday Sunday my time. What time can you be free to battle?
    hey, we're matched up for the combatants cup. i'm gmt +1 and should be available all week. i hang out on the team america xat mostly, but you can find me on there or on creamery command xat. lmk when you can play
    Hey, when are you open to battle. I'm GMT -6 and I can battle any day from about 5-9. VM me back when you want to battle. I'll probably be on the CC xat too whenever I'm on.
    Hi we need to arrange for a (or 3) battle(s), Im usually free from 6pm-12midnight at GMT+8, let me know when you are free.
    Also Im usually on my guild's chat "http://xat.com/dracaena" feel free to drop by im usually there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…