• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Valkyrie Cain

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, at least I've found the episode I watched in Korea. It's Ep.56. I distinctly remember Hibiki saying that Archive magic is relatively new, Lyon falling off the cliff with Racer, and Sherry/Shelly screaming his name. I felt really sorry for her after watching the ending and seeing her fangirling all over Lyon, too. =p
    Hi, Fizz. How have you been? I don't think we've talked since TPB or TPP.
    We only get that in the autumn ;A; WHY

btw, I've watched up to Ep.42 of Fairy Tail. From Ep.17. All in one day. ONE DAY, I TELL YOU.
    because he's a freaking cat xD

I'm still with Gen 4
    HG/SS FTW

I tried to understand the whole series and the games I missed by watching this video of KH explained, but I got completely lost with all the Xehanorts and Ansems :I
    I like Roxas better, yeah. Roxas and Axel's ice-cream eating bromance is unbeatable.
    You have SCHOOL? It's half term for me this week =p //shot

I think I remember you mentioning that it was half term for you last week, though...
    :I
    but it's true~
    he was even voiced by a woman . . .

ikr? I've about had it with half of the 5th gen Pokemon tbh

Kingdom Hearts has one freaking thought out storyline, lol
    Sora was pretty meh to me in the first place *shot*
    I just don't remember the "complicated details" xD
    I guess . .. but he still looks more like a boy :p
    It's like Len, in a way. Len could pass off as a girl or boy

ikr? Bug-types aren't supposed to be pink and wear bows :I

why? is it because of the FF characters?
    and tbh it never mattered to me which character I controlled xD
    Yup. It was a pretty long time ago, though, so I kind of forgot the plot lol
    naaaaah. I still like the other Vocaloids :p

I also seem to be one of the few people that thought Bugsy wasn't a girl, either
    ikr? Juan was a terrible gym leader, too :I
    THEY SHOULD'VE KEPT STEVEN STONE! SFCR,GYXZJT7OMJ)}{zK-ZMsj}iZKL,=KJ

nooooooooooooooo! Sylveon CANNOT be Bug!

geez, dude xD
    you haven't found a copy before today?!?
    I restarted mine, lol
    I have weird preferences. I like Unhappy Refrain better when Gumi or someone sings it, idk why.
    and I can only listen to Two-Faced Lovers when Gakupo sings it . . . .

Bugsy was okay imo. and Burgh is just meh; way too many Pokemon fanfic writers depict him as gay xD
    I was so pissed off when Wallace took Steven Stone's place as Champion in Emerald ;_;

I don't even know what type it's supposed to be -____- it can't be Psychic, so what is it?!?
    and that was exactly what I freaking thought when i saw it!
    Thank you for the friend request, but I'm not friends with you. Unlike the other 90% of the internet, I'm only going to be friends with you if I'm actually friends with you. I don't know you, so the friend request won't be accepted. No disrespect intended.

I'm also not in the best position to be friends with anyone. At all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…