• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I totally did not completely forget about your banner. I absolutely didn't spend all that time with Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2 instead. And there is no way I haven't started working on it yet.

~Deadly
    No problem. I have a Wacom graphics tab, and I like to show it off a lot, so ... :D

What specs? Only images of 150000 pixels or less will fit in a sig. What do you want in it? The same, fainted Groudon on a volcano? Or something else completely?

~Deadly
    Me likey! But Hazel doesn't liek Mudkipz, and he doesn't like her. So maybe his name is actually Finn, but she calls him Finny when she wants to piss him off?

~Deadly
    Apology accepted :D

----------
    Did you notice I gave Mudkip a Mohawk fin? He's not just bad*ss, he's punk. Should I name him Doug or Finn? Doug seems a bit more Ground-type-y and fits Swampert, but Finn is pretty general and fits the entire line just as well ...
    ----------
    (referring to HR)
    Me, your so-called best friend a STRANGER? D: but anyway, I'm younger than you. Almost 15.

Doug or Finn?

Also you posted on your own profile.
    Don't worry about it. My first fifty or so fics all sucked bad. Though, admittedly, I began writing when I was nine, so ... yeah ... How old are you?
    Oh sure. And yeah... It's got Jax, Knightfall, Cutlerine and a couple of others on it, and Air Dragon is officially a lurker. So, been writing lately?
    Hey, I live in India! Seven siblings?!? One is enough for me ...

Yeah, naaice idea there bro. But there is the fact that I update, like, once or twice a week, and you put out new chapters every month or so ... :p if you're alright with that then sure!
    Huh, I was thinking more 'Deadliiii'. That sounds cool.

Nothin' here. I was talking with my parents about where they want to go for summer vacation. I wanna go around Central Asia :D
    Me likey very much :D Did you notice I gave Mudkip a Mohawk fin? He's not just bad*ss, he's punk. Should I name him Doug or Finn? Doug seems a bit more Ground-type-y and fits Swampert, but Finn is pretty general and fits the entire line just as well ...

EDIT: My review is done as well! Seen it?
    Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I may need a few days for your beta. I need to review the chapter you posted first so I understand the new one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…