• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You really don't need to. They're generally well known by now and if not we can throw out a wiki entry.

Dude really? You think I would use OOC knowledge against you? Come on, you know me better than that. Besides, we're ALL reading the RP so it would still be known OOC. If I'm writing Slade it takes some of the pressure off you, and we can also scheme a bit together. But if you're sure, fine.
    If you make signups for them then I would have to do the same for my heroes and Blackfire. I think you can forgo the signups for them since they're generally well known or we can put up the Wiki entries for them. Oh ok I was like whoa, multiple bases. Also I find it funny that Slade's lab is also in City Hall but you don't choose to call him in. He's literally in the same building.
    Multiple bases could lead to too many attacks at once, though. I was thinking keep it to two or three active villain "hotspots" at one time. I will pull Slade out of the woodworks, so that gives you 2 hotspots to play with. How's that?
    Alright as long as you're ok with it, go ahead and post your analysis then I will post mine and add him to the list.

If we lock the heroes and get our one more villain, then that means nobody can sign up at all. That can effectively kill the RP. What I would like to do is go down the list and do a VM rally, giving people a week to post for their characters before they're marked inactive and dropped from the list entirely after a month. At which point if they want back in they'll have to get re approved and find a way to let back in the storyline from being made an NPC. We can't keep dead weight on the list, because it limits who can sign up.

As for buffing the villains, that doesn't really work because effectively they already out number the heroes. It doesn't seem to be that way, but they do. You should just make this better known, by having a higher presence. The villains are not weak, but there's not enough of them being shown. I realize giving you more work to do is bad, but the alternative is making the villains unbeatable at all.
    He did what? I didn't even read yet but I agree with this line of thinking, plus defending/taking a hit. Please make the necessary announcement in the DT and also that Grass should take Mug's post into account.

One defending/taking a hit action, one attack, and one minor offensive action (Such as Tecna taking control of something). The one attack and one minor action is also known as the 1.5 attack rule that we have been observing.

But yea just read it and he needs to fix his post to follow this rule, otjerwise people are just going to be dominating each other if we don't enforce more an a couple of actions per post. Not to mention people like you and me with NPCs to worry about having to write really long posts when said NPCs get multi attacked.
    Hi, Im BLUES. owner of The Ice League and I was wondering whether you could make some pokemon-based badges for my league.
    I didnt see it in your art shop's OP but I was curious if maybe you could.
    lol yeah he got his end right on my side though which he requested in my shop a banner too but different type and that was the first time he sent a strange link to many eevee's XD but yeah i do that too though im nice to let them change there image but if they don't in certain amount of time i deny it...its unfair for others to wait when i can't work with the images people provide me...come peeps im not a mind reader XD the last one i had to deny got me confused lol so i just denied no image was provide the words were some girl with a pigtails or something with the new eevee evolvtion like that...
    im feeling your pain right now when you see this new animation banner request XD sorry just looked at your shop and i was like what then? like i tell elysian i stalk your shop :p lol
    k i don't know why but on my side its like glitching like a cursor right now lol not sure whey though XD stupid internet XD
    i think you left somehow the typing cursor on elysian banner i just now noticed it 0_0 its strange like your ready to type? check that again...its on my end though not sure if its on yours...
    LMAO sorry i loved that part...i defently had so much pain with that frag banner XD but yeah i noticed that alot but thanks i took my time on that banner wanted to make his trade shop look nice, a friend of mine and he a member of team sky...i saw that banner it was nice but two different art styles, which yeah it could of been better with the images for that animation banner...it was horrible but yep the only thing we can do is sit back get angry at the pain of doing a banner that doesn't go together and move on :p my motto is as long as the customer is happy XD
    yes sir i agree i got like 3 different type of arts before and i was like how the hell im gunna work with this but i just say to myself do what you can for the costumer even though you want to complain about how ugly the banner looks after words LOL god i swear someone gave me a image of a dunsparence that he wanted in the frag banner before and it was so out of place -_- i bugged the living hell out of me...i was trying to find so hard a art style of the same image but i couldn't cuaz it had a hat on it :/ alot of times i change images and colors to make it match better...i just tell the person how i felt and they say actually you made the right choice it looks really nice...like the shiny emboar one i did for the color tech banner they wanted orange as the color? i was like orange? i thought blue would be more appropriate since its shiny form is more light blue color? i feel you though im not a miracle worker either XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…