• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• High School seems so long ago now... even though it's only been 2 months, just make your grad year a good one, I'm regretting not doing more now.
    It's been going pretty good, enjoying my last free Summer before I have to join the real world... ;_; How about you?
    Awww yeah, it's beautiful.

And I see your avatar is still the same... ;p
    Ah good for you, breaks from school are always good especially when you can do those things that you just don't have time for during school terms D: Also mouse as in computer mouse or pet mouse :p
    I can't remember if I ended up battling the E4 a second time on White actually, but I probably didn't hahaha. *shrugs*

How have things been going? I'm guessing you're on Spring Break atm?
    I've been pretty good as well, started uni and that's going well. Honestly I haven't played much of BW2 - I stopped after Roxie, and that was in like November, whoops. ;P

/late reply
    Cool, I haven't played in months /:

Been rough, but everything's good now. Had a final today. In math x:
    So since you're getting back into Pokemon would you be interested in a clan?
    Indeed it has. I don't think I've seen you since the Rating Union was closed down. Now IGRMT is pretty barren after XY were announced..
    I bought it off my friend for $5 so guess I got lucky XD

I've played through the Johto part of SS twice now but I always get bored once I get to Kanto... guess I'll give it another shot soon.
    I've heard good things... there's 2 on the GBA but I haven't seen the second one anywhere :/

Emerald is definitely my favourite... but I had so much fun with competitive on Platinum that it makes it a hard choice XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…