• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries. I didn't take it negatively. I wanted to know if I am following your rules and procedures in your Trade Shop. Thanks for the trade! I hope I'll visit Woodsbury again soon! :)
    Thanks for answering my question, Woodsbury. I sent a VM, because it looks like you're full of PMs. Also, did I do what you wanted from your recent post in your Trade Shop?
    Hello Woodsbury and visitors of Woodsbury. I have recently finished a trade with him. Here is how it went.

His:
    DREAM WORLD (JAP) LUGIA - TIMID - NEAR FLAWLESS - 31/6/31/31/31/31
    Dream World Torchic - Adamant - Flawless - LV 10 UT

For my:
    Shiny Scizor [Female] [NN: Izumo] w/ Cured Pokerus
    Nature: Jolly | Ability: Technician
    Moves: Swords Dance | Bullet Punch | Bug Bite | Brick Break
    OT: YunNeto | ID: 05061
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 [Flawless]
    EV's: 252 Attack | 4 Special Defense | 252 Speed

Shiny Volcarona [Male] [NN: Ishigaki] w/ Cured Pokerus
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Flame Body
    Moves: Quiver Dance | Bug Buzz | Substitute | Hurricane
    EV's: 252 Special Attack | 4 Special Defense | 252 Speed

Shiny Donphan [Male] [NN: Hiero] w/ Cured Pokerus
    Nature: Adamant | Ability: Sturdy
    Moves: Earthquake | Stone Edge | Rapid Spin | Ice Shard
    EV's: 252 Hit Points | 252 Attack | 4 Defense

All of the PokeMon he wanted from me had their nicknames changed back to default. Also, these should be fully redistributable in his shop. I do have one last question. What are the distribution stats for the Lugia and Torchic, Woodsbury? Please VM or PM me back.
    Can You trade now sir?I have just read your most current post:
    "Please, Everyone that I trade with post a Visitor Message with the Details of the Trade on my profile. It helps me keep track of my trades."
    So I guess I should post here.
    The trade was to be:
    STRONGEST CLASS PC (JAP) SCIZOR – JOLLY – LV 100 – LIFE ORB = for 10 blue shards
    STRONGEST CLASS PC (JAP) TYRANITAR – ADAMANT – LV 100 – FOCUS SASH = You said you'd get another one? 10 yellow shards
    And I was wondering if we can add:
    Also I now have over 10 green shards and will trade any color shards of choice for these two:
    KOREAN KANTO STARTER BULBASAUR – MILD – LV1 UT
    MUDKIP – ADAMANT– LV1 UT – FLAWLESS IVS
    I should be able to give whichever shards you desire.
    -Thank you for your time, sir
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…