• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see... I don't know Gagrobo personally, and I have never seen him online before. It's not surprising though as I said, since I did make an RMT of my team.
    I didn't battle with The Blazing Glaciers during the past few days, so the person you fought wasn't me :) There are many people on Pokémon Showdown!, as well as a couple on Pokémon Online who use my team, and since I made an RMT of it, it's only natural that many people would be using it nowadays.

Anyway, if you want tips from me about Ãœbers, you should read this PasteBin document I once wrote (it's very outdated though, and I no longer agree with some of the things I wrote there, but I guess it could still be used as a rough guide).

As for Deoxys-A, many people don't use it mainly because it's a one-dimensional offensive threat that cannot switch into anything (whereas many other Pokémon, such as Dialga, Palkia, Giratina-O, Ho-Oh and Arceus-Ghost, despite being immensely powerful offensive threats just like Deoxys-A itself, also greatly contribute to a team's defensive synergy by being able to switch into other Pokémon and counter/check them thanks to their typing, bulk, or a combination of the two), and also because of opportunity cost, since it has to compete with Deoxys-S for a team spot. Deoxys-A is still #21 in usage on Pokémon Showdown! last month though, which isn't too bad, especially when you consider that many other excellent Pokémon, such as Latios, Latias, Shaymin-S, Tyranitar, Terrakion and Reshiram have even lower usage than it.
    Oh, I haven't checked yet today. Awesome! I'll be happy to add you and read your comments soon!
    I just wanted to thank you for your comment. I was wondering if you would like to be on the PM list for my story. It'll allow you to keep better tabs on when I update and such. Just tell me if you want to. Thanks again.
    Hi, I just thought I would send you a reminder that the nominations period for the Fanfiction Awards is going to expire on Wednesday, so if you'd like to add any further nominations, you should do it soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…