• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure if I agree with him either. But thanks. I had to trace them on the board since I took so long to draw them. (AKA I think they look worse on the board.)

ANIME? No, no, no. No. Try Live-Action show of awesomeness. A serial killer that kills other serial killers while he works as a blood splatter analyis for the Mami police. It's awesomely morbid. :3
    .......That was so detailed that I didn't understand it. xD

I like it. I love All-American Rejects. L.N's newest chap has some lyrics of 'Gives You Hell'.
    It's not an AMV, but it's cute/funny.
    I listened to it, overall I think it's a pretty good album. I was surprised it was only 8 songs though!

And I think you told me that before, too.... it seems our conversations always go to hurricanes. :p

Yeah, it's been really distracting lately for me... I'm honestly considering taking a bit of a break, but I'm involved in too much right now to leave...
    Remember those chess pieces I was talking about a while back? I finished them & the chessboard. (Teacher has the latter though) The pieces are on DA.
    xD Overdoing things is kinda fun at times. (I do like Dexter, and that show is really morbid at times. :D )

That's fine. (I'm pretty sure these two messages are the only two that don't have links in them.)
    Yeah, and I seconded your post for the confusion info. And hopefully I'll get graded soon, cause usually I have all the time in the world. I'd be one of the fastest refs out there.
    Yeah, and I seconded your post for the confusion info. And hopefully I'll get graded soon, cause usually I have all the time in the world. I'd be one of the fastest refs out there.
    This is a very old and out dated explanation of what statuses do, but confusion normally fades during the next round or when attacked. The initial effects usually stops all orders from happening unless hit.
    I'm pretty sure LonelyCubone grades you, but I don't want to ask someone if they could move faster and look like an impatient noob. As for Confusion, it really is quite confusing(lol). All I have found is this:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?78714-Discussion-4-Status-Effects

It says for Confusion:
    "Confusion - The first of the pains in the ***. Confusion in ASB seems to be a little overdone, with any connecting Confusion inducing attack automatically putting the victim in a stupor. Any attack that deals confusion must be modified by looking at the situation:

a) Was the victim in a high state of mental focus (Calm Mind, Meditate)
    b) Is the victim naturally intelligent
    c) Did the attack hit head on? If the attack does NOT hit the area where the brain *would* be, no mental damage is inflicted. And yes, if you hit one Exeggcute egg or one Doduo head, that one can be confused all by its lonesome.
    d) was the attack ordered to be "widespread" - this weakens the attack power

a Confuse Ray from a Crobat could hit a Calm Minded Alakazam and not confuse it. Confusion dealing attacks are NOT 100% accurate, and do not automatically win the match."

So there really isn't much detail on it, and seeing as you're the first person I've actually HIT with SuperSonic(Whismur's SuperSonic is 25% better. Whatever that means.) I'd say you have a very little chance of your order being successful. I'm not sure if you have the chance to hit yourself, but I would think that getting hit by ShadowBall would clear your head enough to get a successful order.
    Thanks! I applied a month ago to become a ref, but nobody's given me the OK or even looked at my post. And they wonder why we have a shortage on refs.
    Also, its my turn to go on vacation. I'll be gone from the 9th to the 16th I believe. They might have WiFi on the ship I'm traveling on, so I might be able to get an order or two in.
    Zerozoner took our match again, your turn to order. I'm not sure why he told us to get a new ref only to take it again though...
    I do hate High School Musical, but I decided to be mature for once.
    I liked the bloodstains. I dunno, maybe that shows just how morbid I am. xD

I have seen the anime, but there are parts I don't remember!!!! *Facedesks*
    Which is better? I like the second one better. It matches the lyrics better.

You're welcome Cario. Glad you had fun. ^_^
    I listened to a bit, a while ago... I can remember one I really liked, I think it was called Lotus Flower.

Ouch, that really sucks... I don't think I lost power from Irene, but I do remember having to sleep in my living room one night because the trees right next to my room were really close to coming in. Most sleepless night ever. :/

Yeah, I always get a late start on homework whenever I have track practice. Another thing that really hurts me is that I have a really hard time concentrating sometimes, since there are so many distractions when working on a computer...
    He's been active recently, but I asked him. If he doesn't respond in a day or two I'll post it in the ref queue, but I can't promise that a new ref will pick it up soon. I seem to have a knack for people not taking battles that involve me.
    Oh, yeah. Any thoughts on our anime battle? I know we shouldn't try to start now that you're leaving, but when you come back what do you think we ought to do with it?
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

I would love to give one to you actually, but... I don't see how! Don't you ever wish there was some sort of teleporter or something we could use to send stuff to people?

Ah, you must mean crystalline guard, I think? No I don't think you would, I was just joking. Oh, yeah, I think both lit and apollo are in it, right? I don't think I know anyone else, but whatever. Yeah, I just don't know where to even start making a team. There's just so many tactics that I don't know about yet.

Lucky...

Oh, really? Well have fun wherever you go, sounds like a long vacation. Stay safe, too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…