• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
kyogreblue3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My coach was originally going to go pro in basketball, but he smoked weed so he was kicked from the team...

BRO FIN!!! (That would be cool for fishies. :p)
    I still don't see why bronies have to make terms for everything. A large amount of people in the world love Star Wars but you don't see them doing Bro Forces or taking over original internet memes.

I had a dream where I went to my sister's friend's house and I looked over at their flowerpot and a Wal-mart 18-wheeler came out of no where and ran us all over.
    I guess so. I'd much rather see Iris/Brock out of all things rather than Ash/Misty. =/

But on the bright side... THEY PUT IN INAGO CHARACTERS IN A PUZZLE IN PL AZRAN LEGACIES I AM UBER HAPPY RIGHT NOW LET US CELEBRATE HALLELUJA. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN GRANTED. ;u;
    I read the manga. The anime is terrible. :I

Definitely. The only Johto Pokemon I like are Heracross, Elekid and Umbreon.

And it's pretty cheap, 44.99 (euro).
    I know, right?
    Cool~ I'll probably be on more frequently now (^▽^)
    Btw, what's a writing workshop? I've never heard of it xD
    It's taking up most of my time, but it's okay. I usually get them done quickly anyway :p
    Really? .-.

BW2 have unlimited TM's, PWT, Xtransceiver, Memory Link, Entree, Medals, Funfest Missions, Dream World and better Pokemon.
    Your point is invalid.

Just so you know, KH; 1.5 Final MIX IS COMING OUT IN THE AUTUMN. aasashsdgds
    I know, right?
    Like; Roxas, Xion, Ven, Terra, Riku and Mickey, in my opinion.
    MISTY AND BROCK ARE APPEARING IN BW116 FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS MISTY MIGHT REALLY HAVE A CRUSH ON ASH AND HE COULD REALISE AND FALL IN LOVE WITH HER AS WELL WHICH IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH ENDOU BUT AT LEAST I ACTUALLY LIKE ENDOU/NATSUMI WHILE WELL YOU KNOW AASDFGHJGFDSF;'';LS'DFLDSALDFGa
    Was your coach a mean person or a slightly nice but intimidating person?

Well, you know... MLP is taking over popular culture and all. I am a brony, but I don't really think that the fandom should be as popular as it is, and it is annoying to me when it takes cool stuff and ponifies it when it is awesome the way it is. D:

What happened in it? xD
    Thanks so much > 3 < I can't wait to play around with them xD

Anyway, how are you? It's been more than a week since we talked ;A; School is taking over my life yet again
    yep, I'm the Girly Girl to your Tomboy XD

Not really, no, but Tsunami x Touko is one of them. The others are Tachimukai x Haruna and Tsurugi x Kinako.
    Kazemaru x Fudou? Interesting o_O
    WHAT? Dawn is easily my second favourite. I loved her personality, and all the character development she got. I absolutely hate Misty, though.
    Still. Earrings.
    He... doesn't? In canon, at least? -_- Still, I like the idea. I prefer her with Yuuichi, though.
    Kidou and Haruna moments started when they started acting like they were dealing with a bad break-up in the games =p

Yep, most 3DS games (new + unused) are about £30-£35, and the cheapest used games are around about £7 at best in retailers.
    Gosh, we're totally different on the spectrum of Pokémon we like. I love Empoleon because IT IS A PENGUIN FOR GOD'S SAKE AN EMPEROR PENGUIN.
    Speaking of which I have to do a poster on Napoleon (in French -_-), which I haven't even started on, though it's due first thing on Wednesday. Lovely.
    I know it's French class, but WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN FRENCH? ;A;
    Exceed? o.o

BW2 have way more stuff than HGSS. =P

I haven't played KH; II or KH; CoM.
    I know, right? They look cooler.
    I think Xion is better than Axel. -shot-
    I hate deveint art more then I hate Xat.

I offer EV training services now.

It would play because lolbeta and then my gpa deleted it...at least I helped them a little as I reported it on the forums
    Oh so you guys ran EVERY FREAKIN day?

Oooh you. :p *BROOO FISTSSSS*

Audino, I guess I was trying to add a little bad humor to make up for lack of knowledge of the totally real Windows 2.7.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…