• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Marvelous! Really, I was just thinking it'd be great to have one person be Prince Ernst, and the other be Prince Aleksandr. Also, since I can't be online very often, I thought it'd be nice to have someone else who can keep an eye on things in my absence.

That'd be fabulous! I have a short list of locations and terms that are important to the RP itself. I could PM it to you if you like? I just want another opinion on what could be improved or needs further explanation.
    Hi Ysa! I know you have some experience as a GM, and I was hoping that, if you had time, you would help me co-GM Knights of Unova? I'd do it myself, but I just can't be online enough. I thought maybe if I had someone helping me though it'd be easier.
    Thank you! School, Art, and my fics can be so demanding at times. It's to bad, Marie would've been fun
    Uhm, Ysavvryl, do you mind if I drop from Mage? I'm kind of getting busy and I don't have as much time as I would like for RPs anymore.
    First, good to know about the family line, I might make some use of that. Though I would like to know if there is a body of water near the Sapphire (even something like a pool or fountain). Or at least if you wouldn't mind if there was one.
    Before I work on Takusen's history, how old would Brawly be? I'd like to know because I'm not sure if they would have a father-son like relationship or if they would more be like brothers (Takusen was found on the beach as an infant and raised at the shrine).
    I should be able to get the SU up today!

EDIT: That is, Monday. Just felt the need to specify in case it's still Sunday for you 8P
    Alright, thanks, I'll get to work then~

Also, check out BOSS's DT, I drew people up and stuff. And Snow came out pretty.
    Alright! I'll try to get it up within three days. I just need to decide what kind of character I want, heh. It'll at least be a girl to balance out the genders. Maybe an extrovert, because there are quite a few introverts too.

Anyway, thanks! Should I throw an actual reserve in the thread, or is it alright to just sign up once I'm done?
    Not well. :p Drop my reserve, if you would, I don't think I'll be able to keep up anyways.
    Hey, Ysa, if someone ends up dropping out/not submitting an SU for your Mage rp, mind throwing me a message? I might wanna jump in if I have the time then.
    ----------
    Sandstorm will affect Arthur, doing damage to him in a magic battle at first. He won't pick up immunity for a long time.
    ----------
    On a related note, Tim knows Hail. Should he get hurt by it too? Or can I just have him use it so that it makes snow instead of actual Hail?
    I am. My work and school schedule force me home later at night throughout the week, but I'll get my sign-up done today. Should have informed you earlier, so thanks for the reminder.
    DEAR ARCEUS I NEVER FINISHED READING CLICHESTORM.

I will return soon to read the last chapters and comment, sorry it took me so long.
    Hey Ysavvryl, do you mind if I create a Master Spell list of what I plan on Marie learning through the entire RPG?
    That would be lovely, thanks, I really appreciate it.
    School is just beyond sucktacular right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…