• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok so I just googled it and holy crap, you're right, it's a heart!! o___O Whaat?? Ahaha, ok so you'll probably think I'm dumb and this is a little embarrassing but I just want to clear this up - I did not think that emoticon was a heart, I always thought it was just a hyper neko smile, like you know how this ':3' is a normal neko smile? I thought '<3' was just a happier version of that!! And it conveys more fangirl squee-ness than ':D' because it looks like a chibi anime character!! And I was always taught that you're supposed to read emoticons by tilting your head to the left, not the right, so why is this the only exception?? Argh now I'm wondering how many people I weirded out by writing a heart when I thought I was just smiling at them...

Thanks for telling me, I guess? eeehh *sweats*
    Aww. Well I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.

And sure, I won't use that anymore as you asked...!? (are you someone who doesn't like emoticons when typing? sorry, I will cut back!)
    Oooh my god that's awful! I hope you get better soon!!! ;__; are you okay, do you feel ill? Very glad to hear you'll take your antibiotics and be better, I bet Code is pretty concerned for you, you two sound like such a cute couple ^__^

But yaaay, we'll exchange FCs on WW and maybe later in the year New Leaf too. You should look up the trailer on Youtube, it might make you feel better! There's AMAZING new features like swimming in the sea, and now being able to customise shoes and socks and pants and even eye colour xDDD and the graphics are beautiful! It's great that it comes out in June as it gives us all gamers something fun to look forward to while we wait for October to bring us pokegoodies :3

Ahaha it's not all the mods, just certain ones (I won't name names as I do not want to be banned outright). Some are perfectly nice...it's just that others think the 'mod' title makes them god's gift and have no qualms about punishing you simply for disagreeing with their opinion. Reporting them doesn't help either, as they all stick for for eachother -_- I don't really get along with arrogant people and can never stay quiet if I see injustice, so I was bound to get in 'trouble' eventually for sticking up for myself and others. Never mind! It was time to move on and I'm happy I did; Bulbagarden is great so far, and everyone has been very friendly. You should totally come by and say hi sometime.

Feel better!!!!! *sends Drac a big cyber hug* <3
    Hi Drac!!!! How are you? Hey, did you ever manage to get that Feebas? I have your DW female Eevee sitting in the box waiting, whenever you're ready ^___^

Oh, and you know we were talking about Animal Crossing...um, were you by any chance talking about a game other than Wild World? Because Wild World was what I was talking about, which is why I mentioned the villager's photos as a sign of maximum friendship XD so I guess if you have an AC game for another console we can't exhcnage FCs and visit each other's villages ;___; but omg have you heard about New Leaf??? I only found out about it the other day - I'm DYING for it! It looks soooo cool!!! I'm almost as excited about that as X and Y, which is A LOT xD if you're getting that too we can exchange FCs then? ^^

Oh, and one last thing - I'll be putting this in my sig soon but wanted to tell you in person as you're a friend...I won't really be around much on Serebii from now on as I don't really like it here anymore. I've met a lot of great people and had fun over the years, but have recently run into a lot of unreasonable, bad behaviour by some mods and witnessed users getting treated very badly and even bullied. When I received an infraction for breaking no rules, that was the last straw. I'm moved on to Bulbagarden Forums (I'm LadySasaki there, if you ever stop by) where it's a lot friendlier and fairer, and the moderators aren't so power hungry. I'll leave my account open to come here and talk to friends via PM or VM, and use the trade forum, but that's all. Sorry to do this as I didn't want to leave the discussion forums, but feel it's important to speak out if you see injustice, and I don't really want to be part of a community where users are afraid to post for fear of getting on the wrong side of a nasty person ^^;
    Could you post "Vaporeon FTW" in this thread? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?490429-Pokémon-Survivor!/page1712

It would mean a lot :) because I want Vaporeon to win and I know you like him too.
    (Graage daan! ^^)
    (Good gedaan! ^^)

"Ha! Dat zie ik en Zoro wel! Go, Zoro!" zei Kevin voordat hij Zoro uit zijn pokéball en greep zijn pokédex om Zorua en Budew te scannen. "Zorua! Doe jouw Extrasensory!" commandeerde Kevin Zoro! Zoro deed meteen met al zijn snelheid Extransensory op zijn tegenstander.
    "I-Ik?" vroeg hij aan Miller nerveus, dan pakte hij Zoro's pokéball en liet het zien aan Miller. "Tuurlijk joh! Laten we buiten vechten!"
    Kevin zei "Aaaah, oké! Dank je!" na de Professor's uitleg en deed het geld en de pokéballs in zijn tas. "Bedankt! Is er nog iets dat ik moet weten?"
    Kevin knikte en nam de spullen aan en doet het in zijn rugzak. "Bedankt! Wacht, ik noem mijn Zorua Zoro! Echt een leuke naam! Oh, en wat is een PDC?" vroeg Kevin, and keek naar de Professor verward.
    Kevin schreef het ook op en deed z'n kladblok terug in zijn rugzak. "Doe mij maar een mannelijke met Extrasensory alsjeblieft. Dan kan hij tegen Vecht soorten makkelijk aanvallen!" zei Kevin en was heel blij. "Krijg ik ook nog een kaart en een zogenaamde Pokédex? Ik hoorde van mijn vrienden dat je ze krijgt bij u!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…