• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I'm fine now.

Say, you think that if Pokemon Special were to wrap up before the end of Pokemon itself (god knows when that could happen), could and should Hidenori Kusaka maybe revise the entire series thus far then with no previous constraints?

Wait, why am I asking when the answer is obvious?
    Thanks. I asked because I'm interested to know from the point of views of others in a more up-front way. It also makes me curious as to how you stick with something/someone when you go on about the problems. Bit of an explorer, I am.
    Out of pure curiosity, I'd like to know your full-on stance on Pokemon Special as a whole.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…