• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meh that time was just for weekdays. In the weekend I'll be free at more reasonable times and we should be able to sort out a match easily
    EST is GMT-8?? I'm GMT +12, if you could be online at the time I send this, or say any time between now and 5 hours from now, then we can do this on the weekdays. Otherwise we'll have to schedule a match for the weekend because of my work schedule zzz
    | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :>
    | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :> | :>
    Hi dragonuser! Im a freaking newbie to competitive battling, and I lost my first match for our team *sigh*. But there's still going to be more matches to come, so, I decided to take BH's advice and ask you for help.

Xatu @ Leftovers
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature
    - U-turn
    - Thunder Wave
    - Heat Wave
    - Roost

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Naive Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Surf
    - Focus Blast
    - U-turn

Scizor @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - U-turn
    - Superpower
    - Bullet Punch
    - Aerial Ace

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 125 Def / 6 Spd / 252 HP / 125 SAtk
    Modest Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Hydro Pump
    - Pain Split

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 58 Spd / 100 Atk / 200 HP / 150 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
    - Earthquake
    - U-turn
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature
    - Thunder Wave
    - Iron Head
    - U-turn
    - Wish

My team revolves around VoltTurn because 1) It keeps offensive momentum and allows me to keep switching out unpredicted pokemon and 2) Its just fun to use. What I think I need to improve is Hydreigon. It seems to be unable to OHKO anything, and usually gets OHKOed right back. So, can you think of a better revenge killer?
    yo man can we play tomorrow night? because these past few days ive been stuffed full of course work and crap :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…