• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am quite well good sir.
    It looks like you plan to main Samus (Power Suit)! Excellent choice. If you just need some tips, ask me. I may not be the best Samus, but I know what she needs to do to be good.
    well, overview:
    shorts kid is trying to catch nidorin(o) but fails on every try. Red steps in and owns with his politoad. after the battle sequence (dust rumble) politoad is seen flipping off nidorino :p Red catches nidorino. He leaves and bumps into rocket grunt. they go to forrest in search of 'phantom pokemon' (mew), red follows hoping he can catch it for himself. He holds all his pokeballs for his bag is overstocked, he seems lost. he finds green and his charmander (who is now owned) fighting against mew. Red says 'It's green!' whilst dropping his pokeballs, green clearly stating the obvious.
    Red breaks the 4th wall and asks who is green? he has never met anyone called green, and who is writing this issue? chapter one: vs flying pink testicle.
    ok, i organised a thread for my sprite comic, but i want to make a unique way of chosing who makes the comic each time. If i can, i want to hold spriting contests in which the winner gets to make the next comic and take the plot into a whole new direction. But should i make a new thread for the contests, hold them in the main contest thread or in my manga section? Or can you hold your contests normally with my prize concept?
    but moves like Mach Tornado and Dancing Blade which are rather difficult to avoid and that's what people use a lot especially Dancing Blade which automatically makes them spam and that's why i won't use them
    these are my rules i make em up
    yes but as u know people attend to spam those moves and as i told u before i despise spamming so i've completely destroyed the need to use those and all the projectiles in me(i may use Fox's blaster sometimes that isn't as annoying unlike all the others)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…