• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
super_sonic914

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay night, by the way the Victreebell is English with Japanese name meaning it was caught on an English game and evolved on a Japanese game
    Yeah I can do Registeel no problem don't think I will need clones of it since I think I have 2 at the moment :) I think victreebell is Japanese, I will check in a few minutes, gonna take a quick nap :3
    All XD Pokémon shiny and non shiny say Fateful Encounter could I trade for it I'm very interested and would trade greatly for it if it is :)
    I didn't catch that but, yes I caught a pokemon on XD, only pokes that can be shiny on there are poke espot Pokémon, any shadow pokemon on colosseum can be shiny, also the Eevee on XD and your starting umbreon and espeon can be shiny, Rayce the shop owner got his own shiny XD Eevee, on Pokémon colosseum shadow Pokémon have a few stings attached as I found out through slight research and asking questions on here and being told directly by people like Kevin24 and Agonist, okay the catch on shadow Pokémon is the game checks the PID of its trainer when sent into battle then when caught it checked to your PID which means there is a 1/8,192 of it reverting back to normal, I don't understand the whole thing myself but figured I'd tell you what I was told about the shadow shinies, also their is a chance the shadow pokemon on XD can become shiny when caught, when being purified it will turn into whatever it is so if shiny it will turn into a purified shiny if non shiny it stays that way, my XD Zubat was caught randomly when I was playing through Mt.Battle and got the poke spot went there and saw a green Zubat, Poke Spot first show if their shiny when you see them eating the poke snacks you place to attract them I can show you all the pictures I took of it traveling through my games if you want :)
    Replied, Pikachu has an OT I just am not sure if the one bulbapedia has matches it anymore due to someone recently messing with the whole site like changing pictures of event balls and also summaries, I will check my game tomorrow when I get home from school to see if I still have the Machop
    Hello I am DizzyCobraMew in the past known as SmeargleRocks, I am interested in the following Pokémon and can offer many Pokémon from my shop the link to its in my Sig thanks :)
    Lol so you can't say anything.

Yes his hair is cool lol Roxas has cooler hair I am actually on YouTube right now whatching scenes from the Kingdom hearts games XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…