• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ohh if you want we can start a new one if not then i have a look if you want to do the last one that if you want to do the PM at all
    You're welcome! That project sounds like it took a very long time. Hopefully it was fun because you got to use characters.

Sorry! I didn't know! Sounds interesting, but I don't have time to watch it.
    Oh, um, my bad, in shorter terms I liked the second one better.

I'm glad you did! What/who is L.N.?
    Haha that was both cute and funny! I liked when for a minute Ed and Al got anime-eyes instead of chibi-eyes but then they were run over by dogs. That was well done, thanks!

Here's a cool Soul Eater AMV for you.
    Aww, don't be feeling awkward...umm...UMMM........

LOOK, A FLYING SQUIRREL!!

*dives behind a bush*
    Sorry...well...in happier news, I've started listening to more music, and writing more, poetry, prose, lyrics, myself.. >>;;;;;
    I think it's some sort of weird fundamentalism towards a rule SHE MADE UP...like.....Pfft.

I'm actually sort of moving away from...reading fiction lately. I've really been spending a lot of time in the non-fcition section, just reading books on animals and psychology and stuff.. xD
    What's weird is that in my LAB reports for science, I can't say your/I/we/us. So, in my little procedure section, I almost have to write, "use the-person-of-whom-is-reading-this-papers'-finger to draw the electrons out of the foil," in order to not get FIVE POINTS per use off my paper. :/

Only sort of... xD

I might look it up, though.. ^^
    I just checked them out- nice job! I liked Axel and the Heartless the best. I'm not sure that I agree with your dad's opinion that the best is in the middle, and regardless of where yours is I'm sure you did a great job!

Yes, yes it is. I've never seen Dexter, is it an anime?

First of all, I love the song Unbreakable, so great song choice! Okay, though the quality was worse in the second one, but I prefer it anyway because I think the clips that were used fit with the song better. I am going to say however, that I personally can think of scenes that I would have used instead of what these two videos used, so I don't think that either of them were especially outstanding.
    Here's a Fullmetal Alchemist AMV for you!
    Oh no, like, I have ego-centric crisesses whenever I can't fix things so.. xD

But on a good day, it's nice.. ^^
    I have a bizarre OCD-type thing that makes me want to solve everyone's problems for them, but that's about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…