• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay :D hope you have fun :D Quick question though, can you trade over pokemon which aren't in the sinnoh dex? I want to trade over a totodile egg from my pearl version to platinum (when i get it) but i'm not sure if i can as it's not in the sinnoh dex
    my FC is in my sig and tomorrow is fine :D wednesday is my busy 'after school revision session and piano lesson' day XD so i don't get much free time today anyways X3
    wait a sec England is +1? i thought it was exact GMT because Greenwich is near london.... nevermind X3 Sorry about the large gap there i just had a powercut over here and everthing went off for twenty minutes XD sat around with some candles and an electric lantern battle towering is actually quite dull XD
    Thanks for the advice :D I've gone for close combat as i don't want to use my drain punch TM just yet i'll save it for that one special pokemon that needs it most :D I'm also having some issues with porygon-z. At the minute it has ice beam, discharge, tri attack and magic coat, but its very vulnerable to rock types and its Hidden power is ghost type so i cant use hidden power :/ I was thinkign to maybe equip it with dark pulse instead of magic coat as its going to be a choice specs porygon-z and replace discharge with thunderbolt but i don't know wheter i get decent type coverage wit hthat set :/ Oh btw when do you want to trade? I'm battle towering with gallade, porygon-z and mamoswine atm :D but i'll easily be done in ten mins time :D
    damn i run on GMT :( sometimes i curse fact i live in England, and platinum in may instead of march? Grrr the unfairness X3 So if you're in EST that means it's like erm 10 pm where you are? I don't really know without going on a list of world times XD I will try to get a shiny stone (they evo roserade and togekiss right?) but idk if i have one myself :s i had no idea you could get them underground though :D

Edit: sorry i mistyped EST as EMT whihc would be entirely different X3 Also could you suggest a decent move set for my Gallade? He's been EV'd max in attack and highly in speed and i think i invested a tiny bit in defense. So far i have swords dance and psycho cut to keep but i don't know whether to use leaf blade or night slash as my gliscor has night slash so i dunno if i should have the move twice :/ then theres the final move slot XD
    IS dragonair evolved yet? If not i'll trade tomorrow or something because i'm getting rather tired and my yawns are increasing in frequency XD curse following GMT times X3
    Hey i don't need to keep any of the pokemon X3 i just need to see them especially dragonite, its too much work training one just for a bold tangela X3 If you have a male adamant scyther to trade that would be much appreciated :D I will trade you dragonite straight back though :D
    oh yeah i forgot to add - when can we we trade?
    And also, if the power items only affect the EV gain from a pokemon that gives the same EV (Example power Anklet is for speed and raticate gives speed EV's so fighting a raticate with it attatched would result in 4 speed EVs as you said) Wouldn't that mean that they're just macho braces that only boost one kind of EV? I was always under the impression that they gave 2 or 4 (cant remember which) of the EV it promotes and however many the pokemon fought gives in its respective stat (Example wearing the Power Band for (4 or 2) EV's in spec def and fighting raticate so at the end you'd get (2 or 4) EVs in spec def and 2 in speed) I don't know how I stumbled upon that idea of thinking but even if i'm wrong my EV trained pokemon will be kind of well EV trained as i always try to fight pokemon that give the same EV's as the power item :D
    Ah thanks :D Great news, i have a female bold tangela with leech seed egg move XD I kept an impish male for myself as a sleep powder/ knock off user :D I'm thinking of maybe replacing knock off with block so i can use him as an annoyer, sleep powder, leech seed and then block while i power whip the said pokemon to death XD
    Sure thing i'll breed my tangrowth and hopefully get some egg moves for the babies :D I've got dex pages for 485 pokemon now :D If you could show me dragonite, kingdra, scizor, slowking, magmortar and froslass it would be much appreciated :D If you can show me any the tangela is on the house and i'll try extra hard to get it a nice nature:D

Which nature do you wnat? Most people want Impish tangela but i can do any :D
    I'm doing good and sure, I'll help you.

My Team will be special.
    It'll definitely have Bronzong in it. ;)
    You might like this then. :D

I'm still dex filling X3 Seen 477 now and managed to trade my shiny shellos for a TRU shaymin which was a major gap in my dex filled :D a fair deal if you ask me X3 i'm trying to evo my elekid into electabuzz and dratini into dragonair for two more pages. The only major headache i have left is evolving gabite into garchomp :( and then all the pre gen 4 fossils into their second stages :( Not looking forward to that X3 I got a timid eevee too so i'm going to train it to be a jolteon :D
    Hiiiiii!
    Oh don't worry I already chose Bronzong, actually I've already Ev trained one too.^^
    He's my favorite steel type.

But our conversation was actually kinda random haha.
    We were talking about who I should evolve too. xD

Thanks anyways! :}
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…