• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks dman_dustin, I wasn't aware that's how you do it :D

I got an infraction because I posted that pic though, I'm not an avid user here so I'm not too familar with the rules :/
    ----------
    I'm not entirely sure how a Harvest Moon X Pokemon crossover would work, unless it was primarily Harvest Moon, but with Pokemon themes, including some Pokemon.

Like Gogoat for Sheep, Ponyta/Rapidash for horses, whatever dog Pokemon for the dog, Pikachu just because, and other Pokemon themes, like pictures of other Pokemon.

I'm just not seeing a Harvest Moon X Pokemon crossover working out too well without excluding MOST Pokemon

Rune Factory would probably be more likely, if we're talking about a Natsume Collaboration or rather apparently Neverland. I don't know I'm confused. I though Harvest Moon and Rune Factory were developed by the same people....I guess not.

On top of that Rune Factory isn't (I don't think) on the same level as Harvest moon.
    ----------
    You make Mareep cry :'(
    Your explanation on the Dex Spec and Discussion thread couldn't have been better. I agree with your explanation wholly since that's the logic I've kept following since I started on the franchise. Some people just don't get it and I'm glad you set some things straight with that explanation.
    This isn't the VA List. We don't know the VA.

Also, Ash's Pokemon has a good showing in this 4 episodes.
    Episode 6: Pikachu, Krookodile.
    Episode 7: Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott, Snivy, Charizard.
    Episode 8: Pikachu, Leavanny.
    Episode 9: Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott, Snivy, Charizard, Scraggy.

I sent a VM and not a post because I find off-topic.
    Yeah in the last two days 2 or 3 people told him that already, he shut ups about it(aka doesn't answer since its trolling) now and brings it back in like 1 or 2 weeks.
    Hes messing with us, wer told him like 10 times already Locormus turned into a troll in the last few months.
    The dub dubs an episode before the epsiode airs on Japan. They don't need the Japanese version of the episode aired on TV Tokyo to dub them. And a episode is prepare for the dub to dub 2 months before release in Japan.
    THe problem is that you are sure about ewhat happens with Sableye. Remember that Sableye (and not only Sableye, dman) could be traded for a lot of reasons.

You can't say the possibilities of Sableye not being traded unless evolves by trade unless do you know about Sableye, when ius going to be captured, who cpatures it, whose personality have and who is in the Gen VI anime.
    Depends of the character, but most of the times they end up with a full team, by the time they reach the last gym. And usually the starter don't reach the final stage before reaching the 5th/6th gym. In the noble story I did like that:

Start: Snivy, one stolen Egg
    1st Gym: Snivy, Mareep, Egg
    2nd Gym: Snivy, Mareep, Growlithe
    3rd Gym: Servine, Flaaffy, Growlithe, Buizel
    4th Gym: Servine, Ampharos, Growlithe, Floatzel, Swablu
    5th Gym: Serperior, Ampharos, Arcanine, Floatzel, Altaria
    6th Gym: Ser., Amp., Arc., Float., Alt., Metang
    7th Gym: same as 6th Gym
    8th Gym: Ser., Amp., Arc., Float., Alt., Metagross

I gave to him a full team, but not immediately and the Pokemon evolved steadily and according to their evolutions levels (for example, Mareep evolves a bit earlier in the story (Lv.15) than Snivy (Lv.17)).
    Yeah, creating a new region is actually fun. It gives you much more freedom than recreating a pre-existing region. But remember to not used too many cliches and to put unexpected twist to hook the reader.

But are you going to put existing Pokemon or you want to create your own? I usually use the existing ones to not confound the readers and with the upcoming region I will put some 6th Gen ones. I'm just waiting for more details.
    Oh, I see. I understand completely, I have my own stories and my own comics that I keep for myself and that I shared with no one. For example, I have created a story about a noble that wants to become a Pokemon Trainer because he's tired of the royal life. But well, that's my story and it's still unpolished.

Uhm... if you want to publish your stories somewhere you can publish them in fanfiction.net. It's a quite good site and I have posted my own fanfic (related to Super Smash Bros Brawl).

I won't force you to write something for me, if you don't want. I understand that between personal time and whatnot it can be quite difficult to have the time even for think. However, if you're willing to write something... uhm, I give you free rein. You can use the same old stuff: trainer gets his starter, collect badges, defeat villains etc... but, you can put your own twist and your personal gyms. I'd suggest you a Dark-type one, since we still didn't get one.

Anyway, it's up to you. You can satisfy my request or not. I don't have any problem with what. Feel free to do as you wish.
    Hey, dman! I read that you write fanfics. Where can I read them (if you have published them somewhere). I'd like to read them, since you mentioned them various times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…