• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not too bad Just Plaing Black 2 just trading pokemon over have to fill my dex again yeah i was messing about with some cheat codes and caught a shiny Zekrom then i couldnt get to the dream world so had to find a code to wipe my dex and start over still got all the pokemon i had originally caught in the pc boxes just have to fill the dex again. I know theres alot of no no bout cheat devices but here in Australia kinda had to use them to get some of the event pokemon but i would always go to the places and catch them properly i just hate the people that have the wonder guard abilities now that takes the fun out of it. I'm actually trying to do the mesuda method for shiny eggs but getting nowhere. thanks for talking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…