• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My mom decided that we would stay home, we live like 25 miles away from school. So she was all like NOPE. So I am doing some digital art and stuff. I'm done with my homework, and I write better in the late afternoon. So, I'm doing art! I'm probably not gonna be on Serebii all that much today, because I'll distract myself from my masterpiece. I'll probably keep you updated. Speaking of which, I found out that I can't draw monkeys... I tried to draw Littna, and it came out terribly. I actually ended up deleting it. So... yeah. :/
    Hi again, I left my shades and my green eraser at your house. Can I get those back next time I see you? Also, two hour late start! Woooot!
    I had a pretty bad perfectionist phase during my Freshman year at High School. If I so much as not finished a class assignment on time, which happened a lot, I would punish myself. Luckily I got out of that phase in time for Sophomore year and beyond when I ended up in a more lenient school.
    I've been meaning to ask this for a while but didn't Rapid have a post up a while back?
    Yes, but Diana's father is even more stubborn than she is. He'd be like that old guy who says, "I WAS BORN IN THIS HOUSE AND I'LL DIE IN THIS HOUSE" during the apocalypse.
    Maybe you could talk it over with him via that Google Docs thing like we did a while back.
    I thought about having Diana's father say something about staying behind to try and hold off the portals, but since they're separated I don't know how she'd be able to hear him.
    You did! Congrats! I would totally bring something, but I truly don't have anything very good right now. I could bring my colored pencils if you promise to take care of them and not lose any. (I don't think you will, but it's always good to check) Do you already have white paper, or do I need to bring some? Also, I was wondering if I could sleep over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…