• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if I just copied the link from the shrinking-sites, they would eventually disappear. When saving it on my photobucket, I can use it as long as I want to. (Theoretically)
    but I'm a bit unsure about the size. I have shrinked it, but it doesn't differ from the original at all, imo.
    Huh..?
    Anyways, I added it to my photobucket. I did manage to shrink it myself, but I had troubles saving it, because I can't use files from my own computer when inserting image for my signature.
    Hey, Eevee! Imma wondering if you could shrink a .Gif for me? I can't seem to find any ways of doing so myself.
    Not by much, just so it is under that KB limit
    It's fine, we forget things xD.
    I only remember Flash and Metal since they were active and good friends in TEG.
    Should write down this sometime, I WILL forget. LOL
    ----------
    Hey guys merry Christmas!

Sad to say though that I will be leaving for a while. I've lost interest in battling and I don't know why. Oh well though. I may poke around every now and then but I can't guarantee anything. I've entitled my stay here at TEG and if I think about returning, I will be coming back here to Team Enchanted Garden. I'll miss you guys thanks for everything! See ya around ;)

-Flash Sama
    ----------
    You said hope you come back, you forgetful :) LOL
    I know for a fact that Metal and Flash are staying.
    I'll keep the names in the back of my mind when I do sweeps.
    Ahh, never knew that. Always warn me about these things when i do sweeps xD
    So whenever I do sweeps...
    Flash, Metal, Nar, Ginji, and flying are safe?
    I did warn tleon that he is most likely getting sweep, so I just told him to post.
    The next sweep is most likely in 2 weeks or so.
    Hey Eevee, whenever I do inactivity sweeps, is it fine if I leave out Nar_?
    He barely posts in the clan, but he is most likely in our xat and can always watch if there's trolling or anything bad happening.
    I look at the rounds for PO/PS...
    Have fun with LC(You don't know how MUCH I HATE LC ;---;) and Gym leader, lol.
    My usernotes JUST updated. And I've had that sig for 8 months, why is it just now getting reported? Oh well. Yeah it's been quite a while! How've you been?
    We just need the other 11 Eeveelutions to be revealed then all those Eeveelutions will need evolutions. ;_;
    I would get...but as much as I try to be social on them, chat rooms feel really awkward to me. I prefer forums where I have time to think my post thoroughly.
    XD That's okay. I would've posted my Guild by now [if Frost would finish my userbars already. .___.]... I think I need 12 more Link Buttons.
    Oh that reminds me - you never even told me that you finished my Link Buttons! I just assumed they were done because I stalked the stalker board and saw you sending people VMs indicating that their request was done. So... Thanks for the Link Buttons! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…