• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hahahahaha yeah its probably dead right now cuaz of school and etc...it doesn't pick up until a bit later...let me eat some lunch first then ill get on k ;)
    That's some serious block...there isn't anything dirty in there, just a bunch of fights and at least 1 swear word (I forgot which chapter). But check in my sig, its an updated version of this
    ahhh i see yeah sorry too here its fine...you can pop on here and there when your dad is around you can log off...
    I absolutely love Ghost types, and I think just the general idea is pretty laughable...a lamp that steals souls. >.> Pretty original, in my book.
    hahahhaaha cool and yeah sure there is a application on the first post in a white boxes...it should have a text banner above it saying how to join...just copy and paste and post the application just warning you though make sure to post time to time to stay in the clan...we do inactivity sweeps so make sure to stay active as much as you can and there are people in the guild that can help you learn how to competitive battle and make teams for different teirs...
    oh also about the wierd language on that comment on it..that is a spam bot they lurk sometimes around the forums...there mostly computer advertise bots...just report the post and soon enough they will go away...
    hahahaha yeah i only post on mine when i want to let everyone know that im leaving since im a popular person here, usually new people tend to do it the most and that great ;) yeah i did see you requested from lost requiem for a badge :) lost is one of my workers...i been here for two years now so i know almost everything here now...glad to meet you though you should check out my clan just go to my profile click on find latest threads then click on Team Enchanted Garden if your intreasted into learning competitive battling...I don't have a link in my sig also if you need a sig check there is a signature check thread located in the newbie lounge we have rules for our sig so be careful...i hate to see someone get infracted or banned over something really small...when i first came to the forum i accidently got infracted cuaz i had no clue what i was doing and i quad posted which is really bad >.<
    hey there thanks for the friend request and once again welcome to the forums ^_^ i see you appriciate grass pokes as much as i do my art shop and competitive guild theme is grass ;)

edit: also if your not sure how to reply back to me just click my name and post on my vm so i get your message if you want to reply back to me :) lots of people post on there profile and we don't get it sometimes...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…