• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hihiroshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm fine! I finally beat the Elite 4 and stuff today. It took me two and a half hours yesterday before I caught Giratina in a Luxuary Ball. How are you? And how's Platinum?
    it okey, I hope the teasing does stop.
    Just remember to change your password if either of those two ex girlfriends saw even a little part of it.
    Good.
    Just remember to change your password from time to time, because I remember you saying that one of them saw part of your password. soemtime girl will use those to get you back.
    Don't another girlfriend just to make the other one jelous because it will turn out bad.
    But yeah, hope the teasing dose stop.
    I can't wait. I'm happy they put the new Pokemon in this time, never understood why they didn't do that in DP.
    I thought you didn't want to talk about it, I just saying that most girl don't lie. but what she did was mean, it doesn't mater why she did it, it was mean in my books.
    But you never know, there could be a girl out there that your type.

but I now know why you didn't want to talk about it, but I don't think your going to get tease because it happen to everyone at some point in life.
    Just that when a girl has a big crush on someone, most of the time it not fake unless that person is a very good lair. feeling are something that can't be fales.
    I'm not going ask what she did but don't worry about what anyone say or dose to you. just do your best and that all that counts. Just don't play any attention to them.

But if you ever get the change after the game, you should ask why she did it (unless she already said so.) Though there better girls out there. but that what I would do but it your decision.
    good team, so yeah.
    your lucky, you can fight tag partner soon and I have to wait for the game to be out here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…