• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, WOW. I posted it on my own page by accident. How stupid of me.

Okay! Sorry! Well, here it is!

Lickitung
    Brave Nature
    Ability: Cloud Nine (Dream World)
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Egg Moves:

Belly Drum
    Body Slam
    Sleep Talk

(Snorlax can learn all three of them by level-up.)

So, there it is! Hope it goes well!
    Say, Rayce. Would you be able to RNG a flawless DW Lickitung (I'll give the full details if you're willing). I'm willing to pay well.
    On gen5
    Nintendo of South Korea UT Lv1 careful dozes off manaphy

E4ALL Calm mischievous Manaphy UT Lv50

Film11 Timid Quick Tempered UT Lv50 Shaymin

Movie11 Lonely Hates to lose UT Lv50 Shaymin

jolly Capable of taking hits flawless except in Sp.atk Christmas Victini

Adamant Likes to thrash about UT Lv100 TRU Regigigas Flawless in HP, attack, Defense Outstanding potential PP Maxed moves

Lonely Likes to thrash about Relatively Superior HP, Attack flawless UT Lv100

Modest Scatters things often UT Lv50 PKTOPIA Magmortar Female

Adamant Highly Persistent UT Lv50 PKTOPIA Electrivire Male

Relaxed Alert To Sounds UT Lv5 Female Shin Sae Gae Korean Munchlax

Flawless Modest Capable of taking hits male UT Lv15 Meloetta Sparkling Recital Piplup WiFi event

Jolly Mischievous SMR2010 UT Lv5 Jirachi

Gentle Somewhat Stubborn UT Lv51 Pokémon Sunday Whiscash

Calm Alert to sounds UT Lv5 Shin Sae Gae Female Feebas

Jolly Alert to sounds UT Lv53 female Pokémon Sunday Tropius

Careful good perseverance Colosseum bonus disc UT lv10 Celebi

Bold Strongly defiant UT Lv10 Poke park Celebi had pokerus

Serious quick to flee female UT Lv50 pokemon Sunday octillery

Rash quick go flee UT Lv10 MYSTRY Mew

Serious highly curious UT Lv10 MYSTRY Mew

Jolly quick Tempered UT Lv10 Aura Mew

Mild likes to thrash about UT Lv50 TRU male dragonite

Naughty likes to fight about UT Lv50 Ash pikachu

Naughty often dozed off UT Lv50 Ash Pikachu

Brave alert to sounds Mystery egg TRU event self obtained on white OT: Mew ID No. 24298
    I am interested in your Distant Land shinies what you want for them? I have some shiny flawless not in my shop and a few events on my gen4 game, I also have an UT Lv1 I think Korean Manaphy, calm nature, got it from stressbuild who got it from a gen4 shop
    ----------
    When will you mods learn? You're not all-powerful gods that can get away with whatever the hell you want. You preach so much about omg obey tah rulez or dai yet you abuse those rules yourself? If Serebii actually gave a damn most of you mods would be demoted for abuse of power. Until that day when ya'll straighten the hell out, well, damn this site to hell!
    ----------
    LOL. Anyone else watching this spambot?
    Neh. It's 24 trainers each time to get the shadow Pokemon. But the last round of trainers before getting Scizor, got Pokemons in lv60+. So it takes a bit more time to KILL THEM, that's all. =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…