• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

I can't find it on YouTube... :/
    My local court, I guess.
    Well, I don't think it's gonna happen in awhile... It's more stressful than having a real boyfriend, which I already have. ._.; Probanly over, but idk.
    I like it. >.< They have the best theme song ever. <3
    No. >.> A court! ^^
    Now he's even more creepy. Like, on Muse's page, they were RPing her cosplaying as a Pokemon, and she told him to choose which poke she should cosplay as. His response was (obviously) Gardevoir. Then, after she went *changes to Gardevoir* or whatever, he said she looked great and blushed, which I associated with getting a boner. >~< I think he creeps on all my convos that he can read... Well, there are SOME people...
    Hmm... Most of the AS shows are kinda stupid. :\ Except that one show about the heavy metal band was pretty good.
    No, but I know where to find one!
    Kawaii is only like 12, so that makes him creepy...>.> Also, he stalks me, apparently. *sigh* I know...
    The humour is pretty dry. :/ And it's kinda boring now.
    I don't have a dictionary, though. D;
    I thought a player was someone who just used girls for their own pleasure and then left them. >,< Im honestly not sure how he does, he just does. Like, I know he liked Savanny. I know he liked Ciel. I know he likes Muse. I know he liked me. I think he liked that kawaii girl too, because he got pissed when he found out she was dating someone. I'm not sure about the other girls, though. Uh, none that I can think of! ^^ Id assume so
    The newer episodes are kinda bad though. :/
    Well, just the cartoon thing grosses me out... We need a law person. >.>
    Pretty much. They were more so talking about how bad of an idea it was of liking Touya, but they included the word player too. And, I think he likes every girl that talks to him. >.> I'll have to look into it. >~< Not in my opinion, sadly.
    Ah, I understand. :p

I think Futurama used to play on Adult Swim, too, but I'm not sure. :/
    I know I'd sue. But then again, GF people are pretty freaky...
    Well, not exactly. This one girl has a crush on him for some reason, and he had a crush on her (despite the fact that he's 18 and she's 14), then some drama started because the girl's e-bf found out, then some people told her the truth, and now he's angry. Ah. Kinda bad for setting up. >,< Haha, truth.
    They're only okay. :U They're not as good as the first seasons though.
    Any of the hentai artists are. >.>
    If he was 12, I'd have another reason to not like him like that. :O I don't understand the point of the Choice Band. ;-; My friends play that kind of stuff all the time. ._.
    I do like Robot Chicken. <3 Or, at least its older seasons.
    I think so too. ._. But people that draw fanart sure don't think so. :0
    No, the D Dog guy. And Touya is 18. D; I like Sudowoodo. ;^; That's why I used it. >.> I just prefer darker music. :p
    Well, I'm not sure, I think it is. I didn't even use the internet back then. >,<
    Cuz he's fat and stupid. D,: And everyone thinks Lois is hot, but she isn't...:I
    Well, he does talk about sexual things and crap..It was a horrible match, but it's the best I've done. ;-; I feel like a noob because I used a Regice and a Raikou, but oh well. >,< I'm just not into that stuff.
    Toonami comes on Adult Swim at, like, 2 in the morning. >.> Platinum and White beat HGSS for story though. :P
    Because she's ‘ugly’. D;
    Ha, he is kinda weird, but still. Btw, that D Dog guy was banned yesterday. :0 I'll practice on PS. edit; http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10141944 <-- that's the best battle I've ever had. :I It's too happy, and the lyrics are bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…