• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I finally reffed your guys' round, and I hope that you feel that you were compensated. I'm new at this, but so are you. As ref, I kind of get a bit more room for interpretation. I understand Dratini gets water resistance, but that only goes to a certain point (water resistant or not, a tsunami's going to be really physically draining). However, it's good that you are willing to talk to me about it, because it helps us to improve ourselves. [/novel]
    Ichigo got smacked around since Ulquiorra coz he can ressurrect himself twice or some bull like that. Then when Inoue screamed, Ichigo got back up as a monster. And we dont know. SS vs Espada's 1, 2, + 3 hasn't gone anywhere yet.
    Yeah, the Vizard Saga was the best one. Still. the Turn back the Pendulum Saga that's just finished was awesome as well. I follow both the manga as well as the anime. So yes, eight tails is stupid. And having a talk with the 4th was a cheesy way to get the result....

What's going on in the Bleah one though? WTF Inchigo rises again?
    Yes I am a Naruto Fan, and I love Bleach as well. Im at TL2, but in the ZJ match we have included the Equiall rule (which means both equilevel and equievo) and since ZJ is at TL3 I get to be one level higher than normal.
    It'd probably take damage as normal with no SE. To my knowledge, Rock attacks are super effective when using actual rocks or "Rock Energy" like Power Gem.

In the end, it really all depends on the refs.
    Good, thanks.

And, I suppose it would do slightly more to those weak to Ice but I'm not sure if you can call it "Ice Type Damage" persay.
    Don't worry, it won't hurt my feelings if you don't like WR any more. x3

I did, too, but I never got into it much. I hear it's good, so I might look it up when it's finished, but I dunno otherwise.

As for me, I'm from the southern part of America. x3
    When I go to work, though, I pick up this amazing australian accent, and people ask me where I'm from.~
    Sorry. I don't mean to offend at all. xD
    If you like the show, that's good, I won't bash it.

But yeah, I'm into the shorter series, mostly.
    Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Rozen Maiden..~
    <3
    I wish we had more refs. D:
    Shoot, I wish I could be a ref now.

And my profile picture?
    D:! No. Ew, god, no. I can't stand Naruto.

It's Axel from Kingdom Hearts.
    Yeah, it does take ages. u_u
    But then again, the refs have lives, too.

Oh! And there was one that had been sitting there for a month. o_o
    No, just she may or may not be able to pull off a huge Thunder again. Sorry if that's kind of confusing.

By the way, you can delete multiple posts. Just edit them, and there's an option to delete them. You have to check "Yes, Delete," though.
    Yeah, I'm a level one trainer. xD I haven't even battled yet because no one's responded to my challenge, and OrLucky never responded to my acceptance, so I dropped that one to take on yours.
    That's okay, so am I. No worries, I won't bite your head off. Or any part of your body, for that matter.

Just remember that I'm allowed to keep you in suspense for a week before you should bump for me. Heh heh heh...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…