• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Red1062
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, life crazy on you, I see.. but great to hear. lol
    Glad things are working lovely for ya two.

You still have wi fi?
    maybe we can battle someday..
    wow.. 2 years sure went fast.

I've been doing great! I have a lovely girlfriend, online relationship though, but it's going pretty well. She loves pokemon too! lol
    I've been doing shiny hunting even since I gotten shiny Dratini in my fireRed at the game corner. I've captured 72 shinies, 39 are pokeradar.. others are soft reset and random encounters. I also have my own wi fi, so that I'm able to battle people.
    I don't have Platinum, yet.. but hopefully sometime later this week or next week.

How about you?
    how's life?
    Dude!!! Long time no see! Glad to see ya on here. Very cool to have a good friend back on here. As for Platinum, I already have it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…