• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
super_sonic914

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yes, now I remember! If you're still going to be so kind to me, I guess I'll be on- my wifi should be fine fine tonight. Thank you so much, again.
    The two I like the most are:

#007 Squirtle (Male) Lv. 15 Nature: Calm / Often dozes off
    #111 Rhyhorn (Female) Lv. 1 (UT) Nature: Adamant / Somewhat of a clown

Would you trade these two for my Houdour and Woobat?
    Hey, I'm interested in a few of your shinies. These are most of mine I can offer:

#555 Darmanitan (Male) Lv 36 (T) Nature: Rash/Somewhat of a clown
    #553 Krookodile (Male) Lv 41 (T) Nature: Impish/Proud of it’s power
    #373 Salamence (Male) Lv 50 (T) Nature: Sassy/Impetuous and silly (Named TROGDOR)
    #228 Houndour (Female) Lv 1 (UT) Nature: Timid/ Often Dozes off
    #527 Woobat (Male) Lv 11 (UT) Nature: Calm/Often dozes off

Do any of these interest you? As for the touched ones, I can de EV them with my berries if you want them.
    Forgive me if I've forgotten (I know we've talked before) but have I offered to trade you my shiny boldore? If I already have and you've declined, I'm so sorry to bother. I just can't remember if I did. If I haven't, and you're willing to trade, I'm interested in the shiny bulbasaur. Again, apologies if I've bothered you already.
    Thanks for the staryu. If you get or have anymore shiny flawless/near flawless let me know. I'm always looking for them. Have quite a few in my shop. Take a look. Link in sig
    Hi again! Unfortunately my Fearow was on my old saved game file on Heartgold, which means it has my old OT on it, which also means I can't nickname it to Black and White name for you; sorry. But I'm still game on tonight's trades. See you around 9 PM! :)
    Hi i'm interested in your near flawless staryu. Can you tell me which of its stats are 31.Would you trade it for any of these flawless/ near flawless shinies?

Shaymin
    Feebas
    Lapras
    Sawk
    Hi, I'm totally game on the trades. Do you want to trade tonight or tomorrow night? I can't seem to find your FC. It would be easier if you could please type it to me. Looking forward to the trade! :)
    Hi! This is AmphyLucky13

My Yanma is touched, apparently it was hatched in the HG/SS/DPp region which means it is all caps name.
    My Fearow is touched as well. I actually caught it on my Heartgold. I need to transfer it over first though...
    My Mareep is shiny, but someone rnged it for a trade that I made earlier. It is lvl 1. Modest Nature, near flawless IVs
    My Buizel is UTed, in Japanese. Through GTS trade.

Yes, these are all indeed shiny. I just wanted to lay the facts out. If this still sounds good, let me know when I can trade with you.

Note: I use a 3DS, I need C-Gear turned off to trade with another kind of DS. It does save battery, so maybe that's not a bad thing. Reading up on Nintendo's Tech Forums did serve me well! lol I'd also appreciate it which ones you want to trade first, detail, so this way there's no confusion; if this deal is still in action. Thanks for getting back to me either way!
    I can try for tomorrow but its not a guarantee, definitely can't after tomorrow until Tuesday at least
    Okay cool, not about WiFi acting up, sorry to hear about that, but I will definitely try to trade today, even though I'm sick :)
    cant at 4-6, i am going to try for a drive time today (1 hour driving for drivers ed) then i can trade sometime after that but before 7:47 PM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…