• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i sent a friend request so we can talk a bit better now...you seem like a nice person so why not :D like i said ill have some results in a day or so depending on the person when they log back on ;)
    well dang sorry but you know you have to join the club before posting in that thread >.> you could of lurk in someones vm's of my friends to tell me i thought it wasn't full XD but ill clean it out...also you could of posted in silent's shop that would be a bit kinda more related XD
    Hey whats up, out of the ones you've mentioned, I am interested in

#228 Houndour (Female) Lv 1 (UT) Nature: Timid/ Often Dozes off
    #527 Woobat (Male) Lv 11 (UT) Nature: Calm/Often dozes off

Which ones are you interested from the list ?
    It seems that your PM box is full and therefore you cannot receive any new PMs. As such, I've copied and pasted the reply I intended to send.

----------
    It turns out I've made a mistake. I thought my friends had a DWf Corphish they could trade me, (of whom we basically freely share DWf's we've got), but they only had a male. Is there anything else you're wanting that could replace it? I've got numerous de EVing berries of every type, and the berry that raises attack in a pinch.
    ----------
    Well, there's nothing else I want or need (for the time being, at any rate). So... I'll be fine with the remaining 4 female DW ability things.

Your 3 RNG requests are complete. But as a suggestion, I recommend you save before evolving the Aipom. I don't know if this glitch/error is still in Generation V, but in Generation IV, a Generation I~III Pokemon with two Abilities may randomly decide to swap its Ability upon evolution. Unintentional-wise, I had an Intimidate Growlithe suddenly become a Flash Fire Arcanine upon evolution, and intentional-wise, this was how I got Sheer Cold No Guard Machamp. So... heads up. It'd suck for this flawless shiny Aipom to suddenly become an Ambipom with Pickup.
    unfortunately since i moved my new router is a wpa 2 and the ds i have only plays wep, i cant seem to figure out how to keep my wpa2 for my router and also run a wep same time? any help? hope im not confusing...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…