• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, wait! DB hasn't posted the reffing yet. If you're up to it, you can still order and the match can continue. But I'll leave it up to you.
    Haha, I had to DQ you before you could do it to me! No worries, I only did it because I was afraid of losing. Well, not really. That was part of the reason, anyways. Thanks for fighting meh.
    Miss Maniac? Are you dead? It's been a long time since you posted in our match, would you care to remedy that?
    You know what. That time is coming sooner than you think.

Pokemaniacneo [C] vs MCXD [A]
    3-vs-3
    Switch = KO
    96 HR DQ
    Slapstick
    Ref's Choice (Not Water-Logged)

Sound good?
    >w< Thanks so much~ I owe you one.
    Don't worry, I will pay you back as soon as i'm done reffing a few matches. <3
    Eventually, but not just yet. After my match with Ryuusei is done I'm going on a bit of a "battle hiatus". Keep it in mind though.
    Yo. How goes it?

Just to let you know, I'm bored because I have nothing to do in ASB. So, that explains why I'm sending a visitor message.
    ----------
    Last Resort (XX) -- This move is only usable when a Pok�mon is on the verge of being knocked out. The user recklessly draws in all of its remaining energy and blasts it forward in a bright beam similar to Hyper Beam. The damage dealt is equivalent to the total amount of energy remaining in the Pok�mon, and after using this move, the user will be knocked out.
    ----------
    Just so you know, that would KO Leafeon.

EDIT: Sorry, nevermind. Misread the reffing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…