• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hihiroshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds good. I'll have to get a cam of my own so I won't have to rely on my moms that she never lets me use anyways. >~>

Haha, Id be excited as well. :p
    Ugh, yknow when everything just piles up and up and up... and you feel you'll never get ANY of it off your shoulders?? Im.a bit like that right now. :(

Also, next week I have my Spring break when Thursday ends... then two glorious weeks to do whatever the hell I want. >:3

Good, I normally charge for Jess-time but you're a special case, lol. xP
    When and where?? I'll be there. :p

Omg... Wil getting awesome grades because he was paying attention?! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?! xP /jk, jk/
    Its great you're doing awesome - as for no stress, I wish I could say the same... :/

Id make this longer, but Im in school right now. So buh-bye, that's your Jess time up.. xP
    And the test worked xD She stalked what I typed xD She smells like fish
    Omg,I feel that I am gonna get shot in a bit xD
    oh lol xD I guess it isn't or everyone.I liked,though I kinda miss those sports from Wii Sports xD Maybe it was because I was much younger back then...but It gave me a load of playtime on the Wii.
    I find some minigames boring though.Dk one...ugh >.>
    ---
    But I agree in something: nintendoland as a whole,isn't going to make you entrtained alone.You will need something else on the console.My friend got the Mario U one.It was a hilarious time playing co-op xD I like the united map also ^^
    I dunno, sympathy is for the weak... xP I'll think about it, and get back to you whenever I can be bothered to. :p

Actually, I am much better now. :)

I'm totally gonna drop in around your parts some time - you won't even know what hit you. ;)
    Oh, and NEVER go and meet Loko like I know you're planning to - he's so dull and boring. xP
    \/ And about meeting a British person(I reeeeallly don't know what you two are talking about but I am gonna interrupt nonetheless xP).
    Don't bother meeting her,she smells xP
    After I got home and played loads of Wii U(Nintendo Land).What is your opinion about the minigames,the solo ones?(Please tell me a rating on all xD Let's see how much we agree on xP)
    I found it entertaining.I love the first one though xD
    I didn't watch the forth...
    then after the gaming session,I did watch Gladiator and after I am Legend,just to finish a day with almost non gaming progress(because I simply ditched mass effect fot a moment xD)
    Well lucky you. XP If it were up to me, you'd be locked in there. XP

Funny, my mom said kinda the same thing. I dunno though, it just seems so hard to be happy these days... :/

Ahahaha, that's nice, but you haven't met a REAL British person until you've met me. ;) (Im a douche~ XD)
    Interesting.I did that,but I only read your messge now.Great minds think alike :')
    I went to watch Die Hard xD It is not the best(the first is unbeatable) but still...it is just the fun time I needed xD
    Argh, hopefully you're out of there now!! D;

Ugh, I feel terribly empty today... so much so I can't even put up any more of a fight... :/
    Hmmm,any suggestions how to get rid of the emptyness feeling? :(
    Because It seems my holidays are giving me too much time to think >.<
    PFFFT-- yeah, I'll say. There's only one Sir. Derp-A-Lot. :p //shot//

Actually I was laying awake in bed, kinda sad, but I wasn't sleeping.
    uGH Nintendo should burn.
    EShop gives 10% of the price of the bought item as credits to Wii U deluxe owners...now my money will go down to the dumps...
    yeah,gow on 12th and mhtriG on 19th
    Noooooo!!!! >.< Oh well,everybody gotta save sometimes.I still gotta do that,but there are so many good games...my money clme and go in a sec ;A;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…