• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, man, I haven't been on here in ages!!! Thanks, I'm still renting a room, but I'll hopefully be getting a promotion in April or May, so I'm hoping by the end of the summer (since there are more places available in the summer), I'll be able to get a place of my own. ^_^ How are things going for you?

~CG
    Haha, it's okay, I don't come on here very often anymore either. Well, things are still stressful and my living situation is not optimal, but at least now I have a full-time job, so there's hope for the future. I'm trying to save money so one day I can get my own place, but it's gonna be a while. How about you?

~CG
    How funny, u sent me this message today and this is the first time I've been on here in a few months! :p I haven't been able to pursue my acting career cuz my parents moved and I'm still looking for a full-time job, so the main priority right now is keeping a roof over my head and having enough money to live. :( I really hope next year I'll be able to pursue acting. :) How r u?

~CG
    Awwwwww, that's too bad. I can't even imagine a career in the military. Thank you for serving our country! :) Well, my parents are moving to Chicago, so I'm freaking out cuz I'm trying to find a place for me and my cat to live that I can afford. I only have a part time job right now, so I can't afford much. I want to become an actress. I've wanted to do that since I was 6, but I knew I had to finish school first. So hopefully I'll be able to stay here and do that. :) If you celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! ^_^

~CG
    Haha, no worries, I'm not on here much either. And thank you! :) I actually already graduated, so thank you! :) I now have my M.A. in English and I am finished with school forever! ^_^ How are things with you?

~CG
    lol, I swear, I'm barely on here anymore, basically just to check to see if people send me stuff. I'm am so busy with school right now, it's draining all my time and energy! I'm procrastinating a little bit right now. :p Hope ur doing well! ^_^

~CG
    Thank you ^.^

I made one, but he just... doesn't listen, I am opening a new shop in a month... come to that?
    I am not hiring Mew :3
    Here, my friend, I have completed your request at Skitty's Spawn of Art!

Do not worry!
    I will have your Art request done, I promise.

I decided not to close down my shop because of your request, thank you! *hugs*
    Haha, yeah, I come on here about once a month. I graduated in April of 2011, but I'm in grad school now, hopefully I'll graduate in May 2014. I've got a lot of work ahead of me, I'm not handling things well right now and next semester I'm planning on taking an additional 3 units. Well, we'll see I guess.

~CG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…