• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Games is going the way I want it so far. :D
    3D and The Pokemon looks Amazing. :)
    There are a bunch of Species that I want like another Snake,Serpent,Sting Ray,Alligator,Scorpion,and etc.
    How About you? :)

P.S. Your Profile Pic is Creepy. :p
    I love Arctic Foxes, their adorable =P And that idea is pretty unique, I like it~ ^_^ Alright, good night, see ya tomorrow ^_^ (I'm guessing you're in another country cuz it's only like 4:30 pm where I am =P)
    I'd love to see a Grass (Grass because Giraffes are herbivores if my knowledge is correct) or Ground type Giraffe Pokemon. ^_^ A Tropius evolution has potential, maybe make it a Grass/Dragon type? And I love foxes, especially Arctic Foxes :)
    D'awww, thanks <333 And they did the same with the Fire/Fighting (Not that I'm complaining, I love the Fire/Fighting starters), it could be possible. Or they'd go a different route by surprising us, it's possible. =P Well, Frogs are one of my favorite animals, so I'd love to see some more Frog Pokemon =P Do you like Giraffes? :3 Cuz I think Gamefreak should make another Giraffe Pokemon ^_^ Only one is Girafarig and as a kid I used to think Tropius was one too till I found out it was based off a sauropod D8
    D'awww, thanks~ <3 Your ideas are a lot more amazing then mine are though~ And that would be good, but I'm excepting it to be Water/Ground because of the similarities it has to the Palpitoad line in Gen 5. Who knows though, Game Freak could surprise us~
    Your welcome ^_^ ...and oh wow I'm stupid D8 Forgot all about Torkoal D: But why are you upset with Torkoal? =P What I want to happen most is a Poison Dart Frog Water/Poison type, I love frogs =D
    You good sir, are a genius. ^_^ /vming you just to tell you this D8 The Eevee idea is brilliant and I would love if that would happen. So, what's up? ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…