• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah it may have taken a little longer than usual, but we'll take care of it as soon as we can :)
    The rule is still in effect and will likely remain so in the future.

Also, you posted only about two hours after the episode finished airing... Not everything gets done at lightning speed :p
    Sorry wasn't here sure, but there are other people that usually do it but i'll post it if none does np but sometimes I'm not here either.
    Yeah it was just a joke. I didn't expect that from you thats why I said to Relax cause the way you reponded was kind of Negative.

I think this Episode will be sorta like Pikachu's Goodbye. Except that I think Oshawott would learn a New Move and Replace Tackle. The Writers never really gotten rid of a Starter before.

My name is Devin. :)
    Relax Bro
    I would have done the same thing but you beat me too it.
    Plus I didn't even say anything Bad.

What do you think about the Oshawott Episode? :)
    Why they are complaining about not getting all the information at the first minute? You need to go to 2ch, post the title i n Japanese, see if they're a trnaslation available, and post the link. That takes time.
    OMG it worked :D tks.

I'm saying this because they were advertising and asking support fromt he community and then make their own forum and not participate on AP forums at all unless its to leech stuff from people, meh it annoyed me, I don't have a grudge with them, just not a fan, Greg was active in the forum, now he barelly posts on apforums because the Opodcast people, along with people on Arlong park, payed him a ticket to the Jump Festa and then only revealed the info on their forum and in the podcast, that pissed off a lot of people.

I think it was football, I don't mind going offtopic on podcast, I listen to other podcasts(not One Piece related) and people go offtopic, I guess my dislike for them was there already so trying it out and getting 15 minutes of offtopicness to open the show bored me.

I'm sure, atleast Greg is as for the others I haven't really seen any of them make good posts on the forum but the internt is getting shittier and shitter, so expecting good posts from most people is not really expectable.
    Not really, they did some shady crap, like making their own forum, making Greg somehow exclusive to the podcast when he was a great member of APforums,etc I don't like how they do stuff, plus the only one I tired to watch they spent the first 15 minutes talking about american football which made me turn it off.
    Bah nothing, told a friend with the same ISP to do the same and he can't access the site either, probably a problem on our end or the forums is blocking IPs from certain countries, weird tks for the help anyway.
    Weird :S, I have no idea to contact anyone to know what the problem is, any thread in there talking about it?

I though it was pretty good, liked Colress, like Handsome, like the TP grunts and the girl and on top of all that I liked that Axew did something.
    Hey PK, is APforums up for you? it was going up and down for me some days ago but now its not up at all.
    Hey playerking, I need a favor to ask. Which Arcs of One Piece are fillers? I am on Episode 34 right now, so I can know what I can skip over. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…