• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Legerdemain! How are you?
    So.... I guess you're not liking High School too much.
    Well thanks, I think my 'About Me' needs some updating, but I'm a Megaman and Ash fan as you can probably tell. ^_^;
    Yeah, NYC does have some strange characters living here. That's what makes it exciting though.
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Don't worry about feeling like a stalker though, I've met worse.
    I noticed. XD!
    FTW, Legerdemain! 8DDD

... WTF!
    I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO COMMIT SEPPUKU! D:

There will be NO dying/killing of any sort when I'm around!
    ... unless it's to Bouldershippers. o_O;
    HOLY CRAP! --dies at the mere idea--
    I'm half-dead, Mate.
    The crap has hit the goddamn fan this time!
    --shoots the church-- THAT LADY'S A FREAKIN' EMPTYHEADED IDIOT WITH THE BRAINS OF A DEAD NOODLE!! --yes, noodles live.--

JUST when I thought I was done with that church when I left to another one, it STILL throws my life into a catastrophic whirlwind!
    ... I NEVER GET MAD, DUDE! NEVER!
    It takes a HELL of a lot to piss me off!

... I'm sure your fic's wonderful.
    You're the worst at critiquing yourself, bud. XD
    I'll get on AIM as soon as I get my mom to calm the hell down about this "Old Church" business. D:
    Aagh...
    Sorry, Boyo! :/
    I've been busy...

Saturday, we went to Toys R' Us to get this level 100 Regigigas for our Pearl versions (that is,my friend and I), but after that, mom put me on cleaning duty. X__x
    And then today, I had to go to church... then pick up Pokemon Platinum... then help clean some more...
    AND LO & BEHOLD! We had company! And I wasn't allowed on the computer OR the freakin' game until my parents left me & my cousin alone. D:

Whee~! Eventful!
    Have a lovely day at school tomorrow!
    I know I will! XD --gonna be VERY hyper from lack of sleep-- GAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *snort*cackle*shot*
    Okay! XD!
    Yup, that one's one of my favorites. XD!
    ... actually, all of those are my favorites. XDDD!!
    Here's a few more! XD
    7. Turks Recruitment
    8. What's Under Al's Flap?
    9. Ninja Arts
    10. McSephiroth at McDonalds
    ... that's all for now. XD
    XDDD!
    Inner teddy bear... LOL! --hug-- XP
    ... okay, which one gotcha to laugh? XD
    ... or which one did y'like best?
    They all make me crack smiles and laugh hysterically. XD

Blah... I don't know what to tell y--WHOA! O___O
    MAKE IT A CRACK FIC! XDDDD
    You can do ANYTHING in a crack fic. o_O XDD
    Well... I guess I killed it. :/
    Back to the drawing board!

Basic things... Hmm...
    Can't do anything unless Dawn's bad. :/
    ... we'll make her totally clueless, so she'll draw quick conclusions and get mad! XD
    Yep, I'm a generally happy person!
    ... that's just horrible. D:
    Life is fun to live! Look at all the shippings! Like Palletshipping! <333

Here are some things that ALWAYS make me smile! :D
    1. Who's That Pokémon
    ... and the rest are just other funny things that don't have anything to do with PKMN.
    2. Full Metal Alchemist Cosplay Skit
    3. Full Metal Alchemist FanGirl Line
    4. Scene from the "New Guy"
    OH! THIS NEXT ONE GETS ME EVERYTIME! I nearly crap my pants. XD
    5. GEICO Commercial Remake
    ... I don't currently own any working headphones. -.-;
    Mine all broke... due to bad collisions inside of my purse. >>;
    My huge, huge purse which carries things ranging from my Nintendo DS & my Digital Camera to Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Pokémon figures. XD

Gahahaha!!
    Yes, yes!
    There y'go! XD

... Palletshipping along the way?
    On the way to save Dawn, Mewtwo (who possesses Dawn) keeps targetting Gary, trying to take him out of the picture so that he can claim Ash for his own!
    Since Ash is the hero, obviously, he keeps having to protect Gary, because Mewtwo would never hurt Ash. :3
    Okay, there's absolutely no difference between ADD & ADHD.
    Actually, ADHD was called ADD in the passed, but then they found out about the hyperactivity that's always coupled with the Attention Disorder, so they added in the H. XD
    --checked--

... whyy... D:
    I actually don't like my nickname "Lana" anymore...
    Only, like, 3 people at my high school and one cosplayer call me that now. DX
    Everybody calls me Emerald or Lauren these days...
    ... and I'm more fond of being called "Emerald." X__X

A legendary possess her?
    Yeah, make it Mewtwo, since he likes to possess/control people. XD
    ... or have a ghost control her. Whatever makes it fun to write. XD
    You're right. I loved it. :x *bricked*

I SAW! :3

No way! I'm totally gonna go through with it!
    It's a gift for you, my friend! :3
    HAHA, then we can be PreciousMetalshippers together for that short time! --is likely to change shippings again. Yup, I'm just that ADD.-- XD
    NO! D:! Do. Not. CALL ME THAT!! DDDX!
    I'm Emerald! EMERALD!
    I HATE MY NAME!! X___X --stabs that horribly pink name that her mother gave her.--

... that's some serious Dawn-bashin' y'got there... :/
    Sure, that'll add drama, but since I'm the one reading your little plan here,
    it looks comparable to something I came up with when I was just starting to get into FanFiction writing when I was 9.

By making Dawn like that, you're kinda taking her a little OOC...
    Unless you put in enough detail to make it work.
    You'd have to explain exactly how she's feeling and why she feels that way.
    ... lots of description. :/
    X__x Liek meh said... scarred...

LoL, do the screenshots, then! >D

wtf, I didn't say no more Palletshipping!
    I still support it, but I've realized that PreciousMetalshipping is mine OTP. XD
    ... and it needs more FanFiction. :<! I'm going to make a PreciousMetalshipping one-shot when I'm done with the Palletshipping one-shot for you. :3
    ... it's already halfway done! 8D! XDDD!
    LoL, it's only 5 pages so far. >>;
    I'll probably break 10 or 11 pages and then end.

When I say "hardball," I mean he plays "hard-to-get," but okay.

... if y'wanna put even MORE drama, have Dawn see.
    If y'wanna make it end soon, keep her out of it. XD
    ... okay, I'm officially a PreciousMetalshipper. :/
    XD! It just kinda happened... It's a point or two ahead of Palletshipping in my book now...
    But I still like it. XD

Hmm...
    When Ash goes to see Gary later on, Gary, thinking that Ash is going to completely break up with him, begins to play hardball (no pun intended. :p).
    He starts pointing out all the things that could possibly be the reason to tear them apart, all but Ash's relationship with Dawn. But when Ash finally gets a word in to ask was Gary's talking about, Gary says that he heard what Dawn said to him about having Gary leave.
    ... what'cha think Ash should do? Your fic, I'm just helping move things along. XD
    I did, too. :/
    But apparently, Blue's the girl... along with Yellow. :p
    I know, I was confused, too, but apparently, Green's Gary. -.-;

... I need to be shot.
    I like Red x Lance. :X o_O; XDD
    ... because I was exposed to it at a young age. X___x
    as well as Red x Dragonair x Lance. X___X
    HOLY old lady, that scarred me.

Random Topic! It can be anything!
    Like... If Pokemon were a game in the show,
    which versions/colors would they get? (gary/green; ash/red). XDDD
    Or... something more Palletshippy. That question I put was a little too general. :/

--waits for next post-- XD
    Eyah! Lyca was like that, too! XD
    ... not at our school, though. :/

Well... PreciousMetalshipping & Secondaryshipping are from the Pokémon manga. XD
    PreciousMetalshipping is when you pair together Gold & Silver (look 'em up if y'dunno who they are),
    and Secondaryshipping is when you pair Silver with Green (who is actually the manga version of Gary. XDDD).
    ... yeah, but I like one-sided Secondaryshipping, which means that while Silver likes Green, Green(Gary) likes Red(Ash). XP

LoL! My Froslass can take your Staraptor (Flying/Normal-type) out with Thunder before Hitmonlee can even show up into the battle! XD
    ... do you have a Darkrai? I have one. :p It's at level 60. XD

... I'm too lazy to come up with a longer ending.
    It's your fic; you come up with stuff and I'll help. XD
    Umbreon & Darkrai? Yeah, you're on the right track now!
    Ghost-types are weak against Dark-type attacks! And ghost & psychic-type moves don't work on Dark-type PKMN at all.
    ... all you'll have to look out for is my Hitmonlee, which will be waiting in the wings. ^^

Okay! After Dawn interupts them, she'll figure out what was going to happen and turns around, running off. Ash, who knows that he's hurt her, makes a look of apology at Gary and then goes after her to explain everything clearly to her.
    Then, being the forgiving person she is, she'll forgive him for lying about liking her and let him go to Gary. :D XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…