• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
[GS]
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• um hello sorrry to bother you gs but your mod for the trade shop section anyway can i request that the third post in tatic's trade shop go to me so i can edit things...i hate asking bictac to edit for me every single second >.> sorry to bother you again...if you like to ask him about it from him about it go on ahead...he did message another mode but he extremely busy...
    That's fair, but it was funny how more or less nobody cared until AlCario came along.

Again, whatever. I was planning on asking to get it closed anyway as 3/5 of the commitee isn't around...
    Dang dude you're old. ;D

Hahaha, I haven't really either, don't worry. But if you haven't looked into it yet, Bioshock Infinite looks like an amazing game.
    Yeah, it has such a good beat and of the lyrics that I've actually paid attention to, its funny too.

It sucks that they were banned, but even more that you had to close that thread, it seemed as though you guys were having or were going to have a lot of fun with that thread, and for obvious reasons I feel somewhat to blame about it all.
    *Sniffle* Well I clicked on your sig finally, and... 8-bit Writ.... TOO GOOD. I would honestly pay for that track, soooooooooooooooooo good. I cried, laughed, crapped my pants, and then cried again ( Okay so that's a lie) because it was so dang good.
    I've used good quite a few times this message but that word is an understatement. :)
    On another note, sorry about the Archive, I reacted exactly as Lapras would probably have wanted and well, really screwed things up...
    It just wasn't in the main circuit, really. The only way I heard about the later installments was Nintendo Power, back when I was younger and still had a subscription.

On a more un-related note, Bioshock Infinite comes out this Tuesday.
    Not that Physics is any better though...

Which ever has the Flying legendary in it, I'm too lazy to look it up :p

Of course, we may end up doing a lot of battling on PO or something anyways.
    Who needs a structured society where everyone gets credit for their work? #yoloswag#420blazeit

That's by far the biggest outburst I've ever heard from you lol. punching kitties in the anus cheeks is pretty intense.
    That's all that matters then, I've never bothered with the series though.

I'd certainly hope so, they don't even let you play it as a mini-game!
    Venusaur is like second to Sceptile. Gotta love Chlorophyll + Growth abuse, tho. Makes it a beast.

Idk about the current Threads, are they worthy?

Also, I might be gone for a few days, so in that time, I'm going to leave you in charge of the Archive, and adding the Threads to the OP, okay?
    Oh, um. Sorry, I didn't know. My condolences...

Oh come on, you're in your Mid-20s! Thats like, your mid 20s!
    haha dvds..

Oh my god face biting sounds ridiculously adorable. Just wait till she gets to her teenage cat years and has a phase where she thinks it's cool to be a dawg and pee on stuff.
    Oh yeah? That series has gone downhill from what I've heard. Was it any good?

Soroft is not amused!
    I liked the Snivy line, but Serperior was, ew.

Well Steph is too inactive, so that leaves 5 of us now. I'm going to list who searches which Threads in the OP, once it's posted ;)
    It's really weird. It's not like, really scary, but there are parts that have made me jump just from surprise. Then I quickly recover and ****ing blow something to pieces.

There's this annoying thing they do with really unassuming background objects though, like a random pinball machine on a space frigate. Walking around checking out a room and BAM! suddenly it lights up and starts playing this dinky little theme song. I was like -__________________________-
    Speaking of movies, I just finished Dark Skys and it was definitely better than reviews imply. My friend missed half the movie because he was covering his face most of the time :3
    Also, I like cats too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…