• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nitocrys
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol it is not like i'm pro i'm just lucky (which is pretty much the same as being pro in pokemon?) okay i can battle on tuesday and any day after that so ill be on cc xat when i'm online and bo3 is good
    sup masterclass opp here i think you are gmt+0 like me (just judging from the times you post) i know you hang out at cc xat my po/ps name is ez target? and plz respond asap :D b03 or b01 btw?
    zapdos EV spread:
    (Zapdos) @ Sitrus Berry
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 8 HP / 112 Def / 148 SAtk / 108 SDef / 132 Spd
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Heat Wave
    - Detect
    - Tailwind

this is going to help you a lot, because it will be able to live a lot more moves, but you will still be able to do a lot of damage. it tanks latios's draco meteor all the time if it is timid, and some of the time if it is modest. this is with the dragon gem boost. it outspends neutral natured 252 speed base 80 pokemon, such as mamoswim and chandelure. it also tanks any rock slide in the metagame. this is the biggest change i think you needed to make, because if you want it to give you tailwind support it will need to live moves. and your current EV spread won't help you live too many attacks really.

that is the first change that i think will help you a lot.
    i put the suggestions on there.
    just VM me if you want certain EV spreads, which i think will upgrade your team from B+/A- to A/A+
    i put a large rate on your team. it is pretty solid, just there are a few things that could really use some work. its a pretty solid team either way! :D
    Yeah Photobucket is evil sometimes.

I put most of my stuff on there eventually.

Lemme know if you want a ugly white header thingy :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…