• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no its fine trust that what i get for having it on pokecheck for public it can be easily cloned i do it for my guild members to see what i got cuaz they request it... i want you to have it for the thanks though :) you can use it for yourself...its my way of saying thank you so much for helping me out :) its a clone anyway too giving it back would just give me two of them...i have the original XD
    yeah he must of cloned it of pokecheck cuaz i didn't give that pokemon out as a clone only to myrrh and blonde form my guild and its in my shop for my guild memembers only but they have to work for it...that rng took some time to do since i had to id abuse my game and then rng the arceus event shiny...
    oh hiy11 got it he most of cloned it form pokecheck then cuaz i have it for download...ill let him know does he have it in his shop too...i don't see nothing else of mine though...its not your fault i did that so my members can see what i have rnged for my guild...
    lol saw the post and thanks :) ill be waiting for a few more hours to see if he will refund me...
    ----------
    I know what the concept of a guild is but what's the benefits/meaning of being one on here? A community kinda thing?
    ----------
    found it anyway its just getting better at competitive battling and yeah its just a home for competitive battling...
    lol and i thought i did >.> my bad sorry and thanks got to remember which one XD it was there was so many my venting got me lost XD
    yeah but its just a personal thing >.> but anyway if he doesn't trade back me that rhyhorn...i have to delete that pokemon immeditatly, it ruins my game pure legitacy...als dragon offered me what i was looking for...
    no its fine ollie thank you so much but i really want this hacked pokemon out of my game now! i hate hacked pokemon with a passion...here is my story when i was a child i use to hack my old pokemon games red blue and yellow as well as my shinies in gold and silver and it annoys me now to death when there is a hacked pokemon...i learned its bad and when i get it from someone it even pisses me off more...i rufuse to do that anymore and as well as i think its wrong for it for someone else to do it...
    he was just on changing his password and logged off grrrrr....if i don't get it back...so help me god...im going straight to the mods on the trade forum...
    okay i reported as well for it...i found the black list bobinbill told me to talk to the trade forums mods for it...he can't do much they have to do it...
    oh yeah of course ^_^ whatever you feel like you want to do though...i as sure you all my trades go to bictac and my teg unless its non redis and etc...
    lol yeah i will defiently acutally i work at titac's trade shop i need a growlithe to rng something for hiyy11 and i stumbled upon it...i will open the shop for more request soon if you want me to make something and i always post my pokecheck with the pokemon i finish...showing legitimacy...
    yeah i know and i do have a tepig actually >.> just never got to rng it yet...that the strange part XD but yeah that is wrong though i reported to a mod as well...
    3:00 am here now, I gotta sleep, I can't trade on weekends but I will see if I can this week, I think I have drive time again on Monday and Tuesday though so that limits me with time :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…