• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Late reply from me as well, sorry :p Yeah, I'm just trying to finish my last year of High School strong, but it's been pretty good.
    And I keep telling you that you're forgetting how much of a sarcastic troll I can be, just ask ILP or MC. *rolls eyes*
    Hey! I need those points myself.

Well, Monday till Friday, 5 days. Same as you.
    Oh, Naruto. I started watching it. Episode 131. So far behind.
    I don't even remember what it was about ._.
    Your publishing?
    Anything new going on other than school then?

Haha, so it fits myself too, that's pretty neat. Orly? I didn't remember setting it up like that. But it makes sense, considering it takes the form of a little stick basically. I'll have to brush up on my own lore. xD
    Haha, good to know I'm not the only one then.

Yeah, I found it like right after I sent that, too. I appreciate that you named my character for me, I think I'll keep it; I'm not too great at coming up with anime names. :p But reading it makes me think my Shikai's a little bit OP at the moment, at least in terms of the fact he's still capable of a lot of development and whatnot. I came up with some ideas last night about fixing it up and making sure it would still have continuity in your story, I just need to type them up and make sure that they work out.
    Hey bro, pretty good, just shirking responsibilities in school. You?

Haha, yeah, sorry about that. I can't remember the last time I posted here period, I just check in when I'm on down-time for VMs. I might post something after Ichigo and Renji pick back up, or if/when Kenpachi figures out his abilities, whichever comes first. And really? Where can I find it?
    Sounds great, I wish you the best of luck! :)
    I've had my final exam for this semester but the Christmas break is still one week away. I guess that on the other hand I don't start until mid-January, so it isn't that bad after all. I miss skiing so I really look forward to get back home to my parents. Hopefully there will be enough snow!
    Haha, I'm still alive all right!

Yeah, really long time, over one and a half year. I guess I left the forums when my interest in Pokemon begun to decline, I did eventually get White, but it wasn't enough. A few weeks ago, by hazard, I picked it up and noticed I hadn't finished the main story, so I did that and now I'm looking (or was looking) to trade for a few unobtainables.
    And I've started university and moved to a new city, so there has been some changes in my life since last time. Speaking of which, I have to dash out, I've got classes to attend.

What about yourself?
    Playing Pokemon in a retirement home :p

Ahh, I still have no idea what I want to do, hopefully will figure it out sooner or later. Either way, good luck with it bro. Yeah, I can't do that because I'd just fall asleep :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…