• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sometime in May~~~

Oh god I bet you're going to kill someone. Please don't kill someone I don't want you to go to jail. good luck though \\\\O////

Yes I'm old now. I'm just like you my Jorah </3
    ----------
    current username: Vern
    new username: Vernikova
    ----------
    this is your gift for remembering me.
    Yup yup. They already knew. Very fun nonetheless I guess.

Then stop replying to me and do it already. XD
    Don't do that! It was funny. Well not really, the thread was derailed by the tenth post or something. lol

Do you want to know how? I am a very spoiled child. You know this. But do you know why I'm spoiled? I'm spoiled because I get **** done. I stay on track and do what I have to do to move ahead. If I fail then it's a failure on my shoulders and I don't ever fail without trying my hardest. I get what I get because I'm relied upon by others to be able to carry my own weight and that's what they want me to do. So I do it. I hope you were able to write your papers or at least one of them. About your friend problems, forget about them. You look after you. At least that's what I suggest. I strongly recommend getting the opinion of someone you know about in real life about that topic though. It's easy for me to tell you to do something about it after all.
    They saw this conversation. A hate thread about me was made. I had little laughs because it wasn't very funny. >.> Damn right it is. I'll give your college response a better response tomorrow though.
    It is full of retards. There are some smart ones though. Or at least they have some common sense. But yeah, I won when they reacted the way they did. At this point, I'm just getting an account to a certain karma level then ditching it. I ditched it the first time but I think that I should get the other account I have to that level of unlimited posting.
    NONONONONONO. Don't drop out. Don't do it. Fail if you have to but don't drop out. You can't. You have to graduate. You've been aiming to go to college since I met you and you can't let it depress you simply because you aren't doing well. Going back to school after staying out of it is hard. My step-father went through the exact same thing when he was our age. He stayed out of school for a few years and ended up going on academic probation because he ended up falling below the academic standards for the college. But you know what he did? He stuck with it because he wasn't going to give up on something that would only be a positive in the future. He nor you are the only ones that have messed up in college. Lots of people have. And you know what? Many of those same people have gone back and graduated. Graduating is something that you should be striving and not give up on. I mean, who cares if you ****ed up in the first term or even the first year? You don't simply give up because you messed up. You reorganize, regroup, and try again until you succeed. If you have to take off another 6 months or even year then do so. Maybe take less classes in the next semester so you can focus on less things with more time. No one is going to chastise you for not graduating within four or five years. Some people take longer but it doesn't matter because it was important to them and I'm damn sure it's important to you.

Ask any of your friends, family, whatever. I bet you they all tell you the same thing that I've told you. You don't give up and you don't let it get you down. If you do, then you'll regret it. You know you will, I know you will, they'll know you will. So don't give up on it. This isn't me suggesting this to you either. I'm telling you not to give up and I hope your family have or will tell you, order you, not to give. Don't ever give up on what you want.
    I've already debunked some of the false claims they had against me in threads but they feel like nothing since I almost feel bad for having to do this to such people. D: I tried to give them the chance to walk away from this since I wasn't going to lose to anyone on GameFAQs about anything but they refused. Thus, I told them that I would win the crusade by doing almost nothing. A few hours later, one of them is suspended and I did nothing to cause it. XD Then again, he gets suspended every other day so he's a non-factor by default. The other two are very, er, dumb. Some of those pictures I posted is the girl reacting when I'm not talking to her about anything related to them. XD Yes, she was insulting me when I wasn't talking to her. The brown noser is a non-factor even less so than the other two. He's been banned, like, three times lmao. So yeah, nothing exciting sadly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…