• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Valkyrie Cain

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• eh, I have Spring Break next week, so why not watch a new series?
    idk which one I'll pick, but everyone keeps telling me to watch Mirai Nikki xD

figures. and layers were never hard, you probably just haven't read a tutorial :p
    I'll probably get the tutorial done soon, so I'll send you the link when I've finished~

Judai has way too many fans. I, personally, am a fan of Johan.
    I stopped after the GSC arc since Green and Red don't show up that much in the RSE arc, but I might pick some volumes up at my library
    because my local library is actually cool and has the full collections of tons of manga serieswhich is the only reason I actually go there (PokeSpe, Bleach, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, Inuyasha, Cardcaptor Sakura, Fairy Tail, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Fullmetal Alchemist to name a few)
    I simply cannot be assed to spend 7 freaking bucks for a manga volume anyway
    ugh, but that will require me to go on Wikipedia and type in the names and read the articles D:
    they better be worth it . . .

oh, the Panda Hero one? omg, it's good :eek:
    so are the other icons ^^ I didn't know you had GIMP though xD

Kaiba will forever be my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh character :3 NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO COMPARE.
    I use the Japanese names, so in PokeSpe the dude is Green and the girl is Blue lol
    So yeah, I prefer Green over the game version of him~
    yeah, there are no other GIRLS to ship Judai with

It took me a while to find it, but here:
    and maybe, if you could tell me what they're about :P

Photobucket? omg dude if you downloaded GIMP you could make much better stuff~
    I can't even see the image though lol

Kaiba-sensei? I approve.
    but, on another note- OMG. YOUR AVATAR. IT'S BLUEEEEEEEEE.
    I thought you didn't like Blue! Do I see a new Blue fan?!? although I prefer Green, Blue is still awesome
    She was so nice ;-; One of my first EGC friends...
    And yeah, the FT thread sucks here because everyone is like "f fairy tail. go suck a horse wiener"
    Do you know who started horse wieners? My friend irl. xD
    I thought north left, everyone else I know but I still feel left out at EGC *sobs*
    that's the reason why people like it xD

and ermahgawsh you ship Judai with Asuka? LOLOLOLOL
    dude, I put that together last night while watching some Naruto, and for some reason, I didn't remember some of the animes of the icons xD
    at least now I know it's Tempest :p
    I've heard about it, but never really watched it

layers are really easy to work with, IMO
    and srsly? what program do you use to make icons/did you use to make it?
    I like it better when both Jesus-P and Minus-P do songs, but Jesus-P is awesome <3
    and so is Glider's art~

at this rate, no other Yu-Gi-Oh! character will live up to your standards xD
    and yeah, sure. here~
    Even though you can still see the document in the MediaFire viewer, I suggest downloading it to make the images look less groady lol
    But unfortunately .pdfs were never made to make pictures look good :I
    I'm planning to write up the tutorials soon, but it's a preview to let people see all the different stuff that will be in there c:

and you should start making graphics :eek:
    it's addicting, bro. especially iconing. once you start you can't stop @_@
    maybe it's just your laptop~

omg. Wonderful Oppurtunity and Glider, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? ;_; I was smiling like an idiot for the whole video lol
    Those guys reincarnated my love for Rin and Len :]
    I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED FOR SOME ODD REASON

You can have Judai and Atem, I don't want them xD
    I'll be unstoppable with Kaiba >:3
    but on another note, I finally finished the preview for my icon tutorials document :O
    I would give you the DL link, but you don't make graphics anyway :p
    it doesn't get annoying for me though, lol

Death Should Not Have Taken Thee? Which Vocaloid sings it? I might remember if I have or not if I figure out who sings it lol

Kaiba, IV, and Jesse are by far the only favorites I have in YGO!, so what do you expect? xD
    yeah, but I guess the art for it makes sense to me now
    and- LATE REPLY OMG. I was off playing HG and leveling up some Pokemon to move over to my W2~
    I seem to be the only one who actually doesn't mind Windows 8 D:

The rest of them aren't poo on my list :I
    My favorites are in order like; GUMI & Gakupo > Len > Rin > Meiko > Kaito > Luka > Miku
    Len is popular because he's a shota~

Life Cheating Game? I like that song's PV, but I prefer Life Reset Button over it, because Gumi says Kaiba-sensei :3
    and I just realized yesterday that Panda Hero is about a gang under someone called 'The Panda Hero', and the gang plays baseball against other teams to win opium, which is something inside Heroin o_o
    won't stop me from saying Pah-Pah-Pah, Pah-Pah-Pah-La-Pah all the time though
    oh, I went through that about 2 months ago xD
    Windows 8 is great once you get used to its iffy-ness IMO

I thought you didn't like Spice . . .
    but geez, Len is majorly popular @_@ too many people in the Vocaloid fandom love him D:

I like the song with Gumi and Miku better surprisingly, but Invisible's still pretty good
    The only thing I don't love about Gumi is her Append look :/
    I'm meh about it, I prefer her original look to it
    hm. even the fanart people make of Spice?

you are biased, bro :I

Invisible? isn't that the one with Gumi and Rin . . . . ? or was it something else lol
    The background music for Poker Face is great, it's so sick
    and I liked the fact that Gumi was hosting the "news" in Heartbreak Headlines xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…