• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Valkyrie Cain

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• eh. I just woke up when I typed that, soooo . . . yeah
    I hate mornings :I

It's about these monsters called "Angels" who attack Tokyo-3 in 2015 and these people in a company called NERV fight them with these mecha things called Evas, or Evangelions. It's pretty good, IMO.
    Naruto is good in the beginning. The bad thing about it is that it should've ended a long time ago, is all. Plus the anime just ruins things by dragging out the battles and making them horrendously long; it's decent if you read the manga. But honestly, I only read it because of the characters :p
    My favorite character character dying only happened twice, and those were in Naruto and Ao No Exorcist. Most of my other favorite characters are banished to less or no screen time and/or flashbacks -____-
    FT's Mystogan, YGO's Seto Kaiba, PokeSpe's Green, Soul Eater's Justin Law, DRRR!!'s Shinra, FT's Freed, Naruto's Team Gai, Bleach's Tatsuki . . . . *sigh*

IKR? I WANT TO WATCH IT SO BAD!
    I was planning to watch the second season for Uta no Prince-sama soon, but hell, that can wait
    Yo, bro :3

see what I did there? I used another rhyming word . . . no? yeah okay, totally lame *gets bricked*

what's up?~
    I've been reading some Neon Genesis Evangelion, hehe
    and mourning over Neji's totally unnecessary death in Naruto Shippuden -___-
    why must the mangaka always troll us?!? I BET TITE KUBO IS MAKING THEM DO IT.
    And I have started cussing now lol haven't talked to you for awhile how you been?
    they just mask his blandness by making him a bishounen

that's Seto Kaiba, he can just screw the rules because he has money~
    Gen I was still the first, though. Even if the Pokemon aren't all that great, it's still the first.
    and Gen III was awesome :I

yeah, I go on allkpop forums sometimes.
    but omg you have?!? I never imagined that you'd listen to KPop xD
    which groups/songs . . . ?
    and honestly, I prefer KPop over JPop, but JRock over KRock.
    Jellal is pretty bland to begin with, anyway

heck, Kaiba wouldn't even have to duel. He could just buy Jack's deck and scatter all the cards in an ocean somewhere.
    Stunfisk is just NO. And you still have to have respect for the 1st Gen Pokemon, though, since they were the originals after all~

cutting off the doll made it look weird though lol
    and that explains things . . . .

ehhhh. I decided to just be active on here and some other KPop forum~
    So yeah, I'm pretty much on here for half the time
    Switch's background, omg don't remind me ;;
    which sucks, because Mystogan > Jellal any day :I

I hate Jack because he's stupid and some people think he's better than Kaiba/could beat Kaiba in a duel -______-
    ugh, genwunners, don't get me started about them. The original 151 are great, but so are the rest of the Pokemon too~
    with the exceptions of Magikarp, Bidoof, and Stunfisk

geez dude xD
    icons are more complicated than that lol
    and I like it, although it's kind of cropped weirdly so you don't know what Bossun's holding :p
    plus the whites are a little too gray-ish, but it's good :3
    lol at the random Zacky Vengeance
    I know. Y U SO CONFUSING
    And now the only theory I can think of is "OMFG. TRUNKS U CAME FROM DRAGONBALLZP!!!!!"
    That's what I just said. =n= "Who keeps getting banned"
    Agreed. Bleh, so pissed that my future lucy theory failed
    Switch needs more fans ;;
    and people like Mystogan because he looks like Jellal

it's canon, but I can't ship it because of my burning hatred for Jack
    more like Pokemon noobs, yeah. Charizard is forever banished to the lower tiers now.

basically the same thing as filters
    omg, whenever I do an icon, I end up with, like, 20 freaking layers
    oh yeah, Bossun. I like him, but my favorite character is Switch
    and people like Jellal, not Mystogan ;-;

All Jack has is Carly :I
    I still remember the time when everyone thought Charizard was one of the strongest Pokemon lol

I barely use filters and scripts tbh, since I think they change too many things sometimes
    so I edit things separately with fill layers . . . . -_____- which takes foreveeeeeeeeeeeeer
    eh, I don't tend to like the characters that all the other fans like;
    i.e. Black Butler's Sebastian, YGO's Yami, Bleach's Ichigo, Naruto's Sasuke, and etc.

Kaito is more similar to Jack, IMO. And Jack was a huge fail in his own right :/
    I actually didn't like the Pokemon anime when I was 5, unlike everyone else in my class xD
    oh god no, you just did not use a Bonnie and Clyde comparison

IMO, I think the Miku one looks best ('cause the coloring's nice and all that jazz), but the others are good too ^^
    I think you have coloring down pretty well, which is pretty essential when it comes to icons
    ah, so you've watched them both? xD
    I wasn't too sure about Black Butler, I don't really like Sebastian *le gasp*

isn't it by only, like, two inches though?
    KAITO IS NOT LIKE KAIBA AVDCHMRYDJMVCMETNCBUZNBXUCOXF
    Kaiba > Kaito
    ahhh, that's cool. my first anime was Yu-Gi-Oh!, actually xD
    oh god. don't remind me. I have to save up more money for the rest of those games @_@
    I've actually been reading manga more lol
    The anime that are in my queue, though, are Black Butler, I11 Chrono Stone, and Gintama

by being taller? yeah ok
    :I Kaito annoys me. He is like a copy of Jack, who is a copy of Kaiba. which is not cool in my book. I have nothing on Hart, though :p
    omg. you never told me you watched/read FMA!!!
    doesn't it come out in April where you live?
    idk why I like making them, I just do *shrugs*
    maybe because I have so much free time nowadays

I actually like Yami and Yugi on the same level, so yeah. Yugi proved he was still a great duelist anyway.
    and I can't stand Yuma, or half of the ZeXal characters. Kotori and Tetsuo are useless, too
    o.o oh, that was a typo on my part xD I typed in FT instead of FMA
    I already have Fire Emblem: Awakening . . . :p
    My first EGC friends were north, sheep and price (whe keeps getting banned xD)
    I am so tempted to go in there and tell them the GOOD points in each chapter. :I
    :I
    and Mirai Nikki sounds complicated, with all that time travel (??) and whatever

that was the point xD
    I actually really like making tutorials (unlike other people because I'm weird), so it felt great finally putting together all these tutorials together :3

eh. I have yet to find a protagonist I really like. Yugi was okay, Judai was okay, Yusei was slightly bearable, and Yuma is just no.
    your library has all those series, but you don't seem to have read One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, or Fairy Tail :p
    and I'm broke (again), since I spent my money on Fire Emblem ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…