• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AD, I'm going to rewrite PD:KL. I feel it wasn't as good as it could be, so I'm going to rewrite in hopes of fixing what I feel was wrong. When I repost the fic, would you still beta for me?
    shon, i'll check it out soon.

Burnt Flower, relax. It's no biggie. and Maggots of Society is high on my hit list for reviews... so expect one soon!

OK, L@er!
    (If this message is unwanted, please tell me to delete this and I'll do so)

Maggots of Society is up. :)
    I like re-did the whole chapter you rated, so if you want you should go read it and see if it's more to your liking now. :)
    Belated birthday present:

It was awesome!

Thank you all for the great birthday wishes! It means so much to hear from you!

Hopefully i won't forget any of yours!

Chapter 31 may start up soon. i had wanted it to be a birthday gift to you all, but i guess it can't be expected of a marathon chapter.

L@er!
    OK guys, thanks for the checking up.

TCQ chapter 30 is officially half done. All that's left are the action scenes and we're good to post.

It should be done by the end of today (fingers crossed) and chapter 31 (which i've been dying to type out) will be out latest by the (God Willing) 24th June at the latest.

I'll also compile my TCQ soundtrack list and post it in the appropriate thread soon.

Hope you're all great, and that you wished your Dads a Happy Father's Day on Sunday!

L@er!
    EM1, I think that the most emotion I've seen from you ever.

Work, AD? For shame. Didn't you know as soon as you join SSB, you're supposed to give up your social life? Oh well, get out while you can. XP

Hope TCQ is going good? Oh, I hopefully should have that new chapter to you for betaing soon. It's been forever since I last posted. Dang hiatus.
    What's up? Found a job yet?

How's this for a Madeline Marius kick to the crotch? Mix is shutting down DJ.

Yeah, I know - hurts, doesn't it?

She implied, though, that she'll eventually come out with another story that she's going to try to make better, so I'm looking forward to that.

As for me, I'm probably going to jack myself up on sugar and try to stay up typing until about two. I'm going on vacation in a couple of days and won't get back to my laptop until the end of the month, meaning (gasp) three weeks with no chapter! (shouts several random expletives)! NO! NO! NO! I can't let that happen!

*huff*

*puff*

Speaking of long gaps between chapters, how's TCQ coming?
    work... type... more work... play an occasional game... and type.

I've got a neat idea for a new fic or two. One of them's possibly unique

gotta slide before i rat my self out.

L@er!
    sure, i guess. why not? with the lull in chapter releases, i need fresh stuff to check out.

(remembers that he hasn't started work on ch. 30 yet...)

I may have a few works to review in the pipe, but my request list isn't full yet.

So bring it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…