• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually... I've been looking to advertise. I don't remember if you are on fanfiction.net or not, but if you are you should definitely check out this roleplay that me, Kat, and Apollo have been working on. There's a link for it in my signature if you like. We're still under "Beta", so it hasn't been terribly active anyway.

I guess your right...

Well, I know for sure I'll be going camping, but I don't know where at or what else we'll be doing.
    I know, it's ridiculous... We even had to add a new building to the school because there wasn't enough room. Huh, that's interesting. My town is like your town's old system, we've got two middle schools that both do 6-8. That's weird they do all that redistricting though, they can't just stick to something...

We really didn't do much music stuff, though it would've been nice... I think it was just something that was said that really struck a chord with me...

Nah, I don't get April break, I don't think I get a big break for the rest of the year... But I get out before most, so it makes up for it.
    You sound like you had a great time yourself! You're right about the whirlwind part. It was a good 2-3 hour experience.
    Alright then, See ya Luka!

Yea, all of my AP and Honors stuff is done with for now...

Let's Play
    Especially since the year's almost over and everything is calming down

Yea, since you had all of those snow/storm days...

Nope, nothing interesting really happened. Started an LP but that's it.
    LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *Chibi Flail*
    Same here, I'm completely dependent on sticky notes, both real ones and the app on my laptop. Yeah, that's about the same size as my school, but a lot smaller than my town's public school actually. (There's like 4000 students there!) But probably because my town is REALLY overcrowded.

Yeah, it was a dual meet, and we blew out the other school! I ran pretty well too, so I'm pretty happy. Glad you had a good time!

Nothing incredible, but a minor thing worth noting is that I had this confirmation retreat on Friday. It was a 6 hour long retreat, so everyone's attitude going into it was pretty pessimistic, but for some reason I really feel like I got something out of it...
    Actually, I prefer Serebii, yes. Although I've heard PASBL is more active there, (Never tried to start a battle there yet.) I'd rather stay on Serebii. Outside of PASBL it's usually more active, and there's a lot more organized features and topic discussions about things that actually stick. UPN is alright, but really it's just for discussing current game news and a few of the bigger roleplays.

That makes them sound like a bunch of bums. Or mabye that's just what they do with their free time. Instead of other hobbies and stuff.

Cool, sounds like you had fun. Seems odd to be thinking about college already, but I guess it's not that far away. Sometimes I kind of worry, 'cause even up until this point I still don't know what I want to do... No I didn't really do anything, but I did get easter week off, so I'm good with that. Our family really only travels somewhere once a year, if that, and it's usually in the summer some time.
    When I get it back I will. The teacher mentioned that it was a bit dark. xD
    I'm fine just kinda busy/moody. So. Much. Effing. Stress. @_@

I'll watch the AMV later, I promise.
    Thanks! It was a little chaotic, since my entire family (both sides) went out to eat together. It was a group of like 30 people. I hope yours went well!
    Good.

That is awesome... *imagines standing on top of a volcano and laughing evilly*

Let us hope. And yes, I do have a UPN account, but it was mostly just for PASBL.

That's why I wonder how those people do have time for it...

Oh, ok. Well, how'd that go?
    We're actually quite similar in a lot of aspects...just not that one!

It's okay, whenever you remember is fine. I find it remarkable how one can keep reminding themselves to do something, and then when the time comes to do it they blank out completely.

Yeah, but it's a small meet so even if some people travel, it's no big deal. Well thanks, and I hope you enjoy your trip!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…