• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what the hell why did my group get deleted

its gay that your not allowed to have trading groups whats the problem with them
    Hahaha, sorry, but I'm ShinyPalkia not shiny palkia. XP We are two different people. ^_^'

Well, I don't mind about that (even though my PM box came full). Umm, but I also have Wi-Fi so if you want to trade with me sometimes it goes for me, just PM or VM (VM may be better because my PM box is almost always full). :)

I have all the starters, btw, so I can example trade them.

Oh, I live in Finland which is looooooonnnng away from New York so it might be very difficult to trade for us, but just as you want.
    hey anyone who visits my page make sure to join my new group "trading connection" here you can post what pokemon you want and see if i or any other person in the group can hook you up with it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…