• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just read your comments on the yaoi aversion thread and I just wanted to say that I noticed when I was making a silly comment you were actually making poignant remarks. I caught that and I must say I was in agreement with you. Wish there was more like you that had something genuine to say.
    So anyways, I've been here for a few months now, do you want a brief summary of what's been going on here lately at SPPf?
    Wait, if you didn't refuse, then where'd the request go?

You really don't use the friending feature? That's interesting to hear.

Also, if Serebii Joe trusts you enough to be his friend, then you must be a trustworthy person. It's a good quality to have.
    I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the forums.
    Since you have refused my friend request, I have deduced that you do not like me. I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry.

I was just trying to be nice to you on your first day back. ;_;
    Hullo Asuka! Glad to see you living!

Fate/Stay Night Movie coming out! *squeees*

Featuring UnlimitedBladeWorks Path!!!!

Back from a long hiatus, its been a year and a half, wow, heh.
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨★
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o**
    ¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o*
    ¨¨¨*****♥*o**o****
    ¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥**
    ¨******o*****♥**o***
    ****o***♥**o***o***♥ *
    ¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
    ¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨¨

Hey i hope you and your family have a merry christmas ^_^
    Random Quote: [* PenisBot starts hammering everyone >: <Asuka> Actually I do better than that <Asuka> I have a vibrator D: * Andy is done with Asuka's front <Asuka> It is my one true love :3]

Ran across this quote from late 2006. x_x
    Ummm...Are you mod Fan art,rite? I asked Erik_Destler, but I thought I could need help.
    So someone says something horrible to my art thread.
    Ummm...Are you mod Fan art,rite? I asked Erik_Destler, but I thought I could need help.
    So someone says something horrible to my art thread.
    ohai! i was wondering if you knew a good source for overworld sprites from all the pokemon games. If you get the chance, reply plz :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…