• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah the exams did go well, but careless mistakes abound.
    *looks at the calendar*
    Wow I've been off for twenty days, sheesh. Thanks for the tips, I'll try it when I'm free. Real life caught up to me so I haven't been free to log on recently....Btw how do we check the order of grottoes? I cant seem to find the button.
    Yeah I was referring to just the reporter itself...
    And yeah I cant seem to generate stuff >< sheesh, is there a way to speed up the process? :/
    Btw sorry for the late reply, my tests only ended on Wednesday...
    Well, I've had issues with the timer0 but tbvh I dunno how to get around it (even for stationary legends like that Latios). I realised that my PID results on RNG reporter were about 3 frames off the actual one. So I had to use guess and check. Does this have anything to do with timer0? From what I heard its really annoying ><
    I'm sure the Ditto will perform well :p

Also, enjoy your stay in Singapore (when you're here)! ^^ If you need any advice with regards to your stay, do let me know - I'd be more than willing to help.
    No problem :D that's what I used to do for short (eg 1 week) school exchange programmes too. We brought the foreign students to try local food since there simply wasn't enough time for them to visit monuments/other tourist attractions in Singapore after school hours~
    So that's why I thought that food tasting would be a better experience given the limited amount of free time you have (with all the work you need to do) :p
    I have no intention of trading the Ditto (its just so hard to generate, with that 1% chance >< ), so being unique is not gonna be an advantage of sorts. In fact, I am actually considering whether to give it to my sister as a reward for her good test results :p Its either that or for my personal team.

And if you wish to experience some local culture, don't forget the food...Singaporeans just love food. Lau Pa Sat (its a food centre actually, but in a chinese dialect "Lau Pa Sat" actually means "old market") is a good place for local food in the Central Business District area. Best of all, it isn't that far from Holiday Inn (at least, IMO) :p
    It really depends which hotel you're staying in Singapore lol - Marina Bay Sands has free wifi for guests (from what I've heard). But if you're staying in Marina Mandarin, I hear its chargeable.
    I think to play safe, we can do it this Saturday. What do you think of GMT+8 10pm? Are you free on Saturday afternoon on your side? (it'll be 2pm then...right?)
    But anyway, I'd just like to confirm on the seed - have you found another identical one? I apologise if I ask too much, but it would be great if I know the "origins" of my Ditto and whether the seed will be reused or "unique". I hope I'm not coming across as nosy or anything, cos I really don't mean to ><

And if you don't mind me asking, is it your first time coming to Singapore? :)
    I've got tests from the 25th-28th, but I suppose I should be able to make it provided I sleep at around 10pm GMT+8 (meaning around 2pm on your side...). Would trading in the afternoons (on your side) be okay for you?
    Oh that's really quick! :) I'm not really interested in a nickname, heheh.
    Seed-wise, I would love a unique seed, though my only concern is about whether you can find another seed (be it the past/present). So I suppose it'd be fine with if you use different Poke Balls and stuff...unless you found another seed already - then I'd prefer it to be a "unique seed".
    Anyway the IVs of the Latios are (from HP to Speed): 30/30/31/30/31/30
    Encounter date 27/6/2011, hope you don't mind. I was planning to keep it for personal use until I saw that you were looking for one. 100% uncloned here as I have no ARs (I dont even know where to get one lol) ^^
    I will wait. I've no idea how to actually go about Hidden Hollow RNG :/ Wanted to try learning it but never found the time to.
    I'll wait for your good news then. Keep me updated :D
    A sassy nature with the lowest speed ivs you can possibly get for the imposter ditto. (While still getting flawless HP Ice 70). However if the seed can't be found then just stick to flawless HP Ice 70 with a sassy nature. I just need the HP Ice xD
    As for the Conkeldurr, I promise I'll think about it, but I would prefer the Ditto. Cos I play Rain and I already have a Croagunk...so yeah :p
    Sorry if I seem to be turning down so many offers ><
    Erm, I'm not really interested in the two though (I prefer Adamant > Jolly Focus Punch Breloom since speed natures aren't that suitable for SubPunch sets). Do you have any others ready to go that aren't cloned? :D
    Hmmm...I haven't exactly thought of an RNG request yet. Btw, do you do DW abilities?
    Oh and if you can Hidden Hollow RNG, I'd gladly trade my Latios for a flawless HP Ice Imposter Ditto.
    Hey there, I noticed your post in the RNG thread. I recently RNGed a HP fire 70 timid Latios from the Dreamyard (UT, uncloned). Its not shiny, though. I'm mainly looking for other flawless legends or custom RNG requests (I can't RNG breed :/). Do you have any uncloned ones for trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…